What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Thread

cupid

Juniors
Yeah, I have no hatred towards him, but theres no point in him playing FG for us anymore, we need to promote Cherry-Evans.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Would be nice if Cherry Evans could step up, he and Foran already have a combination, not sure if he is up to first grade though, anybody actually watched him play for SCSE?

As long as Hodkinson is the best halfback within the club he should play.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Hodkinson might be the best halfback at the club, but that really isn't saying much.
If he was standing out i would leave him, truth is he has been average all year and overhyped. He rode on the coattails of Foran for the first half of the year and is now being found out, don't think he will help us any further.

Talanexor

Juniors
Rumour: Cowboys to return Bani to Sea Eagles and sign Farrar instead!

I wish there was some substance to it...lol

cupid

Juniors
Do any of these rumours actually come true? so far I've heard

Pearce>Manly
Cronk>Manly
S.Manu>Manly

Doubt any of them will happen.

zombie jesus

Staff member
The Pearce rumour has been around for 2 seasons now, the Michael Monaghan one will probably pop up again at some point too.

parra pete

Referee
Gee, that's tough on Manly. Money seems to rule everything..Just when the Sea Eagles were just about to get value from him, someone nicks him from under their noses...:lol:

clipser

Juniors
No real loss.. no one has seen enough out of him to warrant that type of money. Im sure Des will find a sturdy replacement

Dutchy

Immortal
Trent isn't a dominant half like Kimmorley is. Either is Ben Roberts, plus probably Barba at fullback next season. Dogs are f**ked.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Jared Waerea-Hargreaves and now this talent, your management are clueless. Those are two that will come back to bite you. You need to offload old useless nuffies like Perry, Robertson and Matai.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jared Waerea-Hargreaves and now this talent, your management are clueless. Those are two that will come back to bite you. You need to offload old useless nuffies like Perry, Robertson and Matai.

you're kidding aren't you? those 3 players you've mentioned helped them win a comp which is more than you can say about the players at your club...

zombie jesus

Staff member

I will trust our management, they aren't going to pay a player more than he's worth, particularly blokes like JWH and Hodkinson with 10 games under their belt.

Latest posts