What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Our offer would be close to $500k. But this time it would be legal. Cannot see him going anywhere else if he decides to leave the Storm.
Considering we are losing Mateo,Inu,Cayless and Probably Guru and KK money should not be an problem for signing Cronk, considering he is the only class halfback up for grabs we should go hard as.

Stagger eel

Staff member
look, if this miracle actually occourse the player in question is Cooper Cronk...

if it occours...

I'm with Jake!...Dreamers!!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
:lol: True, but if Melbourne can't or won't keep him we should be as good a chance as anyone.

I suppose so..and the fact that I've personaly heard it myself make me think at the back of my mind that we're in with some sort of a chance however I think there's alot to happen beforehand...

if it is true they've done extremely well keeping it away from the media.

strider

Post Whore
I suppose so..and the fact that I've personaly heard it myself make me think at the back of my mind that we're in with some sort of a chance however I think there's alot to happen beforehand...

melbourne players are good at hiding stuff ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
I have it on good authority that we are.

Suity

that's right...and that actually concerns me, can you imagine the gains and losse sheet looking like this.

Gains: Cooper Cronk

Losses: Feleti Mateo, Nathan Cayless, Kris INU, Kris Keating and Eric Grothe.

makes for an interesting situation in terms of depth.

Suitman

Post Whore
that's right...and that actually concerns me, can you imagine the gains and losse sheet looking like this.

Gains: Cooper Cronk

Losses: Feleti Mateo, Nathan Cayless, Kris INU, Kris Keating and Eric Grothe.

makes for an interesting situation in terms of depth.

Hopefully there'd be more gains than just Cronk.

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hopefully there'd be more gains than just Cronk.

Suity

well you'd like to think so given our current plight in the NYC and Wenty..

saying that, I'm told that they're only really looking at 2 players to make their way into the top 25 next season from NYC and they are O'Hanlon and Sio..

Eelementary

Post Whore

LOL, not for long now it's in here. :lol:

Suity

Tee hee hee great one!

IMO he's not coming. But good on Parramatta officials for doing their best.

Eelementary

Post Whore
well you'd like to think so given our current plight in the NYC and Wenty..

saying that, I'm told that they're only really looking at 2 players to make their way into the top 25 next season from NYC and they are O'Hanlon and Sio..

Kenny Sio is an excitement machine.

I wish Cayless didn't have to leave at the end of this season. :(

Gronk

Staff member
Nice rumour. Keep them coming (provide it's not from the "other site" cos then the thread will be deleted).

i think unless some tough decisions are made at this club in the next 6months we will be in for a tough couple of years on the field.

spartan2153

Juniors
we need to get our 9 & 7 sorted out. once we have that everything else sorts itself out.

we have the 1 in place. we need to stabalise these 3 spots. Depth will come with decent juniors plus i have faith in anderson turning average footballers into great ones

Latest posts