What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour

NRL Girl

Juniors
I heard through the grapevine that the Eels are extremly close to inking a deal with one of the big four players from south of the border.

Eels Dude

Coach
I don't trust rumours started by people who have made 10 or less comments on a public forum and have no credible source to back that rumour up apart from someone called "The grapevine"

Schiltzenberger

Juniors
I don't trust rumours started by people who have made 10 or less comments on a public forum and have no credible source to back that rumour up apart from someone called "The grapevine"
Yeah, I don't believe any of these sorts of rumours.

Just about every team would have one of these rumours floating around, they are the big 4 and will only lose 1 maybe 2 at the most. Personally I reckon the NRL will end up letting them take pay cuts, like the gutless organisation they are.

Anyway, if they did lose 1 or 2, there will be lots of teams miss out on them. I'm not a mathematical genius by any stretch but 15 different teams can't buy 1 of the big 4.

eel01s

Bench
Geez you would hope it was Cronk, wouldn't you?

Cam Smith was my number one pick, but after hearing about his three contracts and just the general way he conducts himself I don't think I would want him in an Eels jersey.

I think it is a longshot that we get him, but I would at least expect that PO and DA leave no stone unturned in trying to get Cronk here.

Avenger

Immortal
Our offer would be close to $500k. But this time it would be legal. Cannot see him going anywhere else if he decides to leave the Storm.

Last edited:

Latest posts