What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Avenger's Secrets XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still bent over the bonnet in the brace position

where the f**k is Stagger ?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ok... At this stage

Don't expect Copley to be at Parra ( shock horror I know )

I'm told the club that's close to getting him hasn't even been mentioned yet, however this may still play out to our advantage ..

Stay tuned

hindy111

Post Whore
So you have titans-Storm-Cowboys interested and perhaps souths and saints still plus parra in copley :p

Lets just sign someone before the new year so we can put this thread to bed for a bit

Stagger eel

Staff member
So you have titans-Storm-Cowboys interested and perhaps souths and saints still plus parra in copley :p

Lets just sign someone before the new year so we can put this thread to bed for a bit

if I'm reading into it correctly, the more we sit back and see what happens the more it may play to our advantage...

from what I know DA, BA and PS a monitoring this situation very very closely.

hybrideel

Bench
I don't know what the deal with Copley is. He had a decent few games a year or so back but nothing i have seen from him suggest he is worth a bidding war

Forty20

First Grade
Nah it is cool Josh. I didn't follow protocol and it was correctly binned. I have messaged Twiz and I am currently seeking permission to make a post on it.

Until that point I am happy to PM the details to anyone that is interested but please hold off on posting any links to said site until it gets approval from the admin.

natheel

Coach
Will be interesting to see how this pans out. If he goes to Cowboys (Copely) maybe we could have a go at someone like Matt Wright

natheel

Coach
Why would we really bother? Is he any better than what we already have signed at the club?

For a cheap signing it wouldn't be bad for depth. Especially with Guthersons injury history and Taka is good for half a dozen games on the sideline

He's an angry prick too

The Colonel

Immortal
Tautau Moga may be looking for a position at a new club, bit forgotten in the mix. Before his injury he had looked very good.

The Colonel

Immortal
They have Feldt, Winterstein, Linnett, Coote, Justin O'Neill, Coen Hess and Kalyn Ponga all looking for spots in the backline. Moga, for mine, would be a strong pick up.

Bigfella

Coach
if I'm reading into it correctly, the more we sit back and see what happens the more it may play to our advantage...

from what I know DA, BA and PS a monitoring this situation very very closely.

Is the club you have heard about one which may have recently extended another talented and expensive outside back which may free up an opportunity for us?

hindy111

Post Whore
We have enough cheapies in Morgs, Toutai, Falou, fariamo, Moss, etc. We need first graders

Exactly Guys like Morgan-toutai-falou-Faraimo-Tuha all can do a job in first grade if called upon.
Moss may be a suprise and i have some hope for him to be a little better then the guys mentioned.

You also have fuimanno and im pretty sure there is a 20 yld winger in the under 20's team who might be close too ready.Is about 100kgs so has the size. And of course then there is Bevan if needed. So that leaves about 9 guys who at present are probably about as good as each other with perhaps 3 of them a bigger future in a few years time and a better prospect.

I do not see much point on signing a guy who is not atleast in the Hiku/Lafai class. If they are only just slightly better then say Morgan but not quite as good as Hiku/Lafai then its going too make didlly squat difference to our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.