What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Avenger's Secrets XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

strider

Post Whore
Are you suggesting Parra players should eat apricots at halftime?

thats exactly what i am suggesting .... i didn't think anyone would read between the lines and spot it, but I should have known you'd see right through me hindy111

hindy111

Post Whore
thats exactly what i am suggesting .... i didn't think anyone would read between the lines and spot it, but I should have known you'd see right through me hindy111

Gee i drunk 2 bottles of red wine....:D Im using my phone but im not sure where i am

strider

Post Whore
love your work on this forum hindy111 .... u post about the panthers, the Duke, parra, whatever you want :thumn

hindy111

Post Whore
The Duke is running a little dictatorship out here . He tries to get all 17 player to be of equal value - Communism at its best. You must respect it.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Anyway if the club bidding for Copley is the one I heard, everyone will be pretty f**king happy if we end up with the player we've identified.

If it's who I think it is, it's a long shot but atleast we can give it a red hot crack...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It's grown heaps since these photos were taken Strider.

After the hardwood arbour is finished we'e planting kiwi fruit and fig trees around it. We are then taking down all the east side Leylandi trees to plant heaps of fruit trees.... apples, pears, cherries, stone fruits, etc. Before we plant them we are erecting an extension fence with lattice soaring above for grapes and a range of berries. We recently planted 5 Pineapple Guava bushes and 12 types of citrus trees.

I didn't know that there were so many different types of marijuana.

TheRam

Coach
It's grown heaps since these photos were taken Strider.

After the hardwood arbour is finished we'e planting kiwi fruit and fig trees around it. We are then taking down all the east side Leylandi trees to plant heaps of fruit trees.... apples, pears, cherries, stone fruits, etc. Before we plant them we are erecting an extension fence with lattice soaring above for grapes and a range of berries. We recently planted 5 Pineapple Guava bushes and 12 types of citrus trees.

Wow Casper, that's definitely one hell of a front garden. Are you even allowed to erect all that lattice in the front like that?
But boy I love seeing that kind of stuff. I grew up with a mum and dad who grew s**t loads of stuff too and we had all sorts of animals as well.

Sadly I do none of that and live in a high rise apartment so it is impossible even if I wanted to.

How the hell is that a cheese cake, where's the cheese?

And Merry Xmas everybody!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts