What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Avenger's Secrets XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

george

Juniors
We may have identified the Great Ones namesake but whether the Rorters let him go is another thing entirely

hybrideel

Bench
I'm assuming Michael Jennings is the player being referred to. I know times change and it's just a job to a lot of players but i recall an interview with him back in his panthers days when he spoke of his hatred of the Eels

Avenger

Immortal
Gentlemen when I post a rumour I dont pull it out of my arse. I can't be specific but it's usually from people directly associated with a club, meaning employed or part of the board. Also have sources from various sponsors and players managers.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Gentlemen when I post a rumour I dont pull it out of my arse. I can't be specific but it's usually from people directly associated with a club, meaning employed or part of the board. Also have sources from various sponsors and players managers.

I reckon a lot of people associated with Parra are so hopeful he would come back to us that they genuinely believe it.

Personally I think if he comes back to the NRL it will be as a free agent, with all that entails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts