What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Avenger's Secrets XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

strider

Post Whore
I think if we had success next yr and he could somehow fit within some rubber storm/roosters/brisbane like cap while we manager to keep roughly the same nucleus, then he'd be tempted to return to us ... but i dont think he'd sacrifice too many $s to do so ... and i dont know if we could keep as competative a team (not that we are competative yet)

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Gentlemen when I post a rumour I dont pull it out of my arse. I can't be specific but it's usually from people directly associated with a club, meaning employed or part of the board. Also have sources from various sponsors and players managers.

Do you expect people to blindly accept everything that you say? Your track record would suggest that a little caution is wise.

Last edited:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Gentlemen when I post a rumour I dont pull it out of my arse. I can't be specific but it's usually from people directly associated with a club, meaning employed or part of the board. Also have sources from various sponsors and players managers.

Mmmmmmm!!!

Copley - Roosters
Jennings - Waratahs
Rob Horne - eels

Gronk? ... Got anything on this?

Avenger

Immortal
Do you expect people to blindly accept everything that you suggest? Your track record would suggest that a little caution is wise.

I post what I have been told. What f**king track record? When have I said that we have definitely signed someone and it hasn't occurred ?

Last edited:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Settle gents ....

I've got a feeling somethings in the works here but it'll take a while to come to fruition

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I post what I have been told. What f**king track record? When have I said that we have definitely signed someone and it hasn't occurred ?

Why is it so unreasonable for people to question something that you "have been told"? Like everyone else on here, none of us are truly close enough to the club to know what really goes on.

Being the smart guy that you are you, I am sure that you would exercise the same degree of caution when reading other people's posts.

Avenger

Immortal
Why is it so unreasonable for people to question something that you "have been told"? Like everyone else on here, none of us are truly close enough to the club to know what really goes on.

Being the smart guy that you are you, I am sure that you would exercise the same degree of caution when reading other people's posts.

Of course I do Gaz. Otherwise I'd put it in a confirmed thread.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Anyway, if some good signings don't occur now, then will get so angry that I might even crush a paper coffee cup!

Avenger

Immortal
Anyway, if some good signings don't occur now, then will get so angry that I might even crush a paper coffee cup!

I think we have made a shit load of excellent signings. The big thing for mine is if Watmough plays beyond 2016. I don't think he will and he is on plenty for us to either upgrade Norman or sign someone big.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Don't get me wrong. I love that you guys post rumours and I enjoy reading them.

However, I am sure that no-one would begrudge anyone being cautiously optimistic.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I think we have made a shit load of excellent signings. The big thing for mine is if Watmough plays beyond 2016. I don't think he will and he is on plenty for us to either upgrade Norman or sign someone big.

I'm not taliking about the ones already in the bag, I'm talking about the rumoured additional signings.

Avenger

Immortal
I'm not taliking about the ones already in the bag, I'm talking about the rumoured additional signings.

I think Stags posted that Gutherson has been promised the right centre spot and rightly so, he from all reports has been killing it and straight off the bat I prefer him over Hopoate. I reckon we are after someone who plays on the right wing. Morgan is the back up right centre.

El Diablo

Post Whore
one of Rothfield's 2016 predictions http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...k=8626f2c53830d211f4a800fa63adecc7-1451128072

HAYNE PUNTS NFL

Jarryd Hayneto return home — and stay here when the Roosters sign him. He is picked up at the airport in a City Ford courtesy car. Both Hayne and his veteran agent Wayne Beavis confirm what we’ve suspected for months — that he’s playing fullback for the Sydney Roosters. It’s a promoter’s dream in round 1 at Allianz: the Plane v GI. Plus Sammy v JWH. Stay tuned.

another

$ALARY CAP I$$UE$

The NRL announces a review of the salary cap. No one has signed as many new players at Manly since Brian Waldron was at Melbourne Storm. And how on earth did Souths fit Sam Burgess and the Roosters’ Jarryd Hayne under the cap?

and one more

PRICE IS WRONG

Old legends Ray Price and Brett Kenny to criticise the Parramatta Eels board as they have done every year since about 1986 when they last won the competition. Welcome to Parramatta, Kieran Foran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts