What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings and Crap IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazza

First Grade
Could be a huge turn over in the pack with a huge amount of them off contract (Hindmarsh, Fui, Smith, Poore, Shackleton). Hope guys like O'Hanlon. J Mannah and Terepo develop their games in 2012!

MrT

Juniors
So this is the rumours thread so wanted to share a rumour ive been told by someone who knows Ben smith pretty well (don't shoot the messenger) this will be his last year with not only parramatta but with rugby league, he will give it all away due to his bad knees not being able to cope any more.

Jodeci told us the same some time ago that Ben Smith would not be with any club for 2013

booligal bill

Juniors
Darcy Lussick has been mentioned before and perhaps we could be a beneficiary of Manly's doom.........thoughts?? I think potentially he could be anything

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We signed Darcy's brother right?

Joey Lussick is a 15 year old halfback we signed from Manly's junior reps.

Cleal was in the papers whingeing that we'd paid him thrice (that means three times as much) as Manly could afford, so we probably got him for about three hundred bucks.

parra pete

Referee
Joey Lussick is a 15 year old halfback we signed from Manly's junior reps.

Cleal was in the papers whingeing that we'd paid him thrice (that means three times as much) as Manly could afford, so we probably got him for about three hundred bucks.

Crusher wanted him for the Dogs..

Gronk

Staff member
Isaac Luke has re-signed with the Bunnies until end 2015. I think Ken Crapper is running out of options.

That other site has some real dopes posting on it. I don't mind the bloke that runs it as he rights ok but the othe posters are inbreds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts