What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

natheel

Coach
Absolute crap that the roosters can sign him. We get f**ked over royally by Schubert but other clubs are free to sign who ever for what ever

We will probably be signing Matt Scott for a mil a year the way things have been going

hindy111

Post Whore
NO BIRD GREAT
I mean didnt he glass his GF? dont care how good he is dont want him here
Lets do what penirth are doiing-Signing the best under 20s players coming thru.Smart gould and cleary-I predict big things at penrith in 2 yrs time and i think it will be a dynasty like brisbane and melbourne

Suitman

Post Whore
NO BIRD GREAT
Lets do what penirth are doiing-Signing the best under 20s players coming thru.Smart gould and cleary-I predict big things at penrith in 2 yrs time and i think it will be a dynasty like brisbane and melbourne

....and what Kearney was doing. :sarcasm:

hindy111

Post Whore
Guy like roberts pangaai odonell segyaroo..These guys will all makes names in the NRL
Who did kearney sign other than cheyse blair that was young and everyone one wanted?

jimmy77au

Juniors
NO BIRD GREAT

All good in theory, if that's what they're doing....

but they let go NSW 20's Player Harry Siejka (Half) late last year (To Warriors), and its being reported today that Zac Mackay, another promising 20's player - has also been released today to go to the cows - thats unsubstantiated (by that i mean I cannot find anything verifying it yet) at this stage - but has been suggested by quite a number of people to nospam49 & Mark Geyer on Twitter.

I think they Panfers are in an absolute dismal state - and could well struggle for a number of years....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Guy like roberts pangaai odonell segyaroo..These guys will all makes names in the NRL
Who did kearney sign other than cheyse blair that was young and everyone one wanted?

Chris Sandow. He's been around for years (Dally M Rookie of the Year in '08) but he's the same age as the 2011 Dally M Rookie, Cherry-Evans.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think they Panfers are in an absolute dismal state - and could well struggle for a number of years....

Sounds like they're rebuilding. The alternative is to go on treading water indefinitely like so many clubs do.

The Panthers will be right in a couple of years, unless they throw their plan out the window and go for short-term solutions. Unlikely, since they've got f**k-all whingeing fans to derail the process.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Sounds like they're rebuilding. The alternative is to go on treading water indefinitely like so many clubs do.

The Panthers will be right in a couple of years, unless they throw their plan out the window and go for short-term solutions. Unlikely, since they've got f**k-all whingeing fans to derail the process.

Weve got Nolan mate, and Kearneys gone. Our plan is right on track.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Weve got Nolan mate, and Kearneys gone. Our plan is right on track.

Definitely Kearney's best signing. If Ricky's smart he'll keep Nolan on board and take his advice.

To be honest, I reckon the fact we've not signed the big names we've been linked to is a better sign than if we had. It shows we're still not offering too much for these merkins.

Our desperate chasing of Folau had me worried Ricky would come in and throw massive coin at three or four big names we don't need. Looks like he's sticking to the plan but.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'm with the blue smurf on this one. Right now I'm OK with us not signing the big names that we've been linked to.

Status
Not open for further replies.