What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeHEel

Juniors
Any thoughts whether the Eels should pursue Kurtley Beale for 2014, given he mentioned that he'd like to give league a crack. A much better proposition than Quade "I can box too" Cooper, albeit a little injury prone.

What do you reckon Schubert would value Beale - noting he is managed by Titan who he hates more than the Eels haha..

Stagger eel

Staff member
What do you reckon Schubert would value Beale - noting he is managed by Titan who he hates more than the Eels haha..

an offer from Parra..I would say he'd value him at 600K...but if Uncle Nick knocks on the door he'd be valued at about 25K...

Delboy

First Grade
One of Beales friends told me he still doesn't like playing yawnion, but said it pays well and he doesnt get the big offers from league. She said the Panfers spoke to him but couldnt come up with the cash, and the ARU backed the money for the Melbourne team, whatever that is called, so he signed there a year or so ago

I dont think Mr Schu can walk into the office at Parra, to say they are dark is a massive understatement (still angry as of yesterday). I heard he told them not to get Izzy to sign until he agreed, and then the opposite happened at the Rorters. Who did he play for?, he is so flawed I can't see how he can continue ( was told he never said , you can do it this way, just kept saying to no to suggestions, grub)

forward pass

Coach
All good in theory, if that's what they're doing....

but they let go NSW 20's Player Harry Siejka (Half) late last year (To Warriors), and its being reported today that Zac Mackay, another promising 20's player - has also been released today to go to the cows - thats unsubstantiated (by that i mean I cannot find anything verifying it yet) at this stage - but has been suggested by quite a number of people to nospam49 & Mark Geyer on Twitter.

I think they Panfers are in an absolute dismal state - and could well struggle for a number of years....

Panthers also wanted to keep Dylan Izzard but we have picked him up I hear. Handy player.

jimmy77au

Juniors
Panthers also wanted to keep Dylan Izzard but we have picked him up I hear. Handy player.

You mean the Dylan Izzard credited as being part of Seven Hills RLFC?

http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=0-724-0-0-0&sID=265822

2013 SG Ball

Marcel Aerenga - Wentworthville
Joey Lussick
Jim Ah Cheung - Mounties
Jeffery Markus - Seven Hills
Josh Aloiai
Jermaine Mata-Leifi - Cabramatta
Tom Amone - Wentworthville
Tui Oloapu - Parramatta City Titans
Jack Anderson - Yeppoon Seagulls
Te Aorere Pewhairangi
Eric Aukofolau - Parramatta
Paea Pua - Mounties
Kadince Christensen
Brendan Raeli - Wentworthville
Nathan Davis - Mounties
Muhunga Ratahi-Frelan - Mounties
Gillespie Fai - Wentworthville
Lachlan Roe - Wentworthville
John Fomai - Mounties
Regan Rona - Wentworthville
Wayne Francis - Wentworthville
Nifo (Faimanifo) Sevi - Greenache Tigers
Tyrell Fuimaono - Parramatta City Titans
Jake Steadman - Cabramatta
Atini Gafa - Marconi
Suliasi Suli
Nathan George - Hills Bulls
Jesse Titmuss (Lele) - Cabramatta
Paula Hafoka - Hills Bulls
Jason Tuulua - Cabramatta
Jordie Hedges - Cabramatta
Alex Twal - Parramatta City Titans
Dylan Izzard - Seven Hills
Jason Vidal - Cabramatta
Christian Kagiassis
Amos viiga - Parramatta City Titans
Paula Kaufusi - Mounties
Josh Wehbe - Parramatta City Titans
Dillon Khoury - Parramatta City Titans

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Follow

Phil Rothfield
‏@BuzzRothfield
BREAKING: JAMIE LYON TO QUIT MANLY TODAY TO SIGN 4-YEAR DEAL WITH GOLD COAST TITANS. Details on Daily Tele website ASAP

jimmy77au

Juniors
Follow

Phil Rothfield
‏@BuzzRothfield
BREAKING: JAMIE LYON TO QUIT MANLY TODAY TO SIGN 4-YEAR DEAL WITH GOLD COAST TITANS. Details on Daily Tele website ASAP

wow - wonder if Manly Fans will finally understand our hate for the bloke now....

CHAMPION centre Jamie Lyon wants out from the Manly Sea Eagles.
The Telegraph can reveal Lyon has agreed in principle to a four-year deal with the Gold Coast Titans.

He verbally agreed to the $2 million deal yesterday.

Lyon is due to meet Manly management today to seek an immediate release from the final year of his contract at Brookvale.

A Gold Coast source told the Daily Telegraph: ?Jamie has agreed ? he just needs the release from Manly.

If Lyon is allowed to go, it will ease massive salary cap pressure at the club.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...old-coast-titans/story-e6frexnr-1226556582049

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he never got a release from the Eels, he just walked out

some things never change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts