What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
If it was true, i doubt the club would have said anything. We have already said on Twitter it is false. It was probably started by someone in the media. They love a good Parra story.

natheel

Coach
If it was true, i doubt the club would have said anything. We have already said on Twitter it is false. It was probably started by someone in the media. They love a good Parra story.

Mate when a new coach comes in everyone is always waiting for the coach v hayne rumour. Sticky knows how to handle hayne

Mickyd39

Juniors
don't let the truth get in the way of good story. This will be on the front page of The Telegraph tomorrow even though Hayne has said it was bullsh*t.

spiderdan

Bench
Why would Hayne go to Penrith after the crowd cheered when he got injured...f^&ken scum
because playing football is his job and money talks.

Anyone that believes any athlete does what they do for or because of fans, is deluded.

On the comment someone else said about training the morning of John mannah's funeral, i am sure if hayne said something in anger to Stuart the situation was blown out of proportion. While Stuart is big on discipline and respect he is also big on everyone down to support staff being accountable to each other, and I reckon would appreciate hayne or any other player speaking their mind to some extent, rather than having a bitch about it behind the scenes and causing divides within the group.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
do you expect the club to say its true.Stuart has a history of falling out with people.Bottom line he demands success a good thing.
If Hayne is not witth the agenda do you really want him taking up as much cap space as he will
Peddle ur bullshit elsewhere he is not joining ur mob!

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Understand that but it's weird sticky would commend hayne in the paper and say he has good leadership skills? Yet be on bad terms? I say it's blown out of proportion. More like they had words but sorted it out now.

The exact same scenario played out at the roosters, one month before sticky got the boot. Your coach is a Nuffie, he's well known for saying one thing and doing another, he's not a very successful coach people, let's remember that.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
do you expect the club to say its true.Stuart has a history of falling out with people.Bottom line he demands success a good thing.
If Hayne is not witth the agenda do you really want him taking up as much cap space as he will

Exactly. If you go off the where-there's-smoke principle, the rumours about Hayne's shit attitude stuck around for a long time.

If he's fallen out with the coach then do we really want him at the club? That said I reckon there's at least a couple of coach killers at the Eels.

emjaycee

Coach
Great job by Ginnane and MMM to increase the audience for the first show of the year.
A perfect example of the use of social media for generating interest.
Why else would they mention the rumour at 6.06pm and keep stating it is only a rumour "at this stage" and keep referring to it and their attempts to get confirmation from the club until 3 minutes before the end of the show?

Kept everyone tuned in to hear them drop hints about the upcoming season and the fact that have the radio broadcast rights and how good they are. at least Sterlo continuously claimed he knew nothing about it.

strider

Post Whore
Exactly. If you go off the where-there's-smoke principle, the rumours about Hayne's shit attitude stuck around for a long time.

If he's fallen out with the coach then do we really want him at the club? That said I reckon there's at least a couple of coach killers at the Eels.

it's ok - we weeded that shit out last year :thumn

natheel

Coach
The exact same scenario played out at the roosters, one month before sticky got the boot. Your coach is a Nuffie, he's well known for saying one thing and doing another, he's not a very successful coach people, let's remember that.

Mate he's been out of NRL team coaching a while and seems to have learnt a bit. He was successful and he knows how to handle hayne and has shown it through origin

Status
Not open for further replies.