What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Great job by Ginnane and MMM to increase the audience for the first show of the year.
A perfect example of the use of social media for generating interest.
Why else would they mention the rumour at 6.06pm and keep stating it is only a rumour "at this stage" and keep referring to it and their attempts to get confirmation from the club until 3 minutes before the end of the show?

Kept everyone tuned in to hear them drop hints about the upcoming season and the fact that have the radio broadcast rights and how good they are. at least Sterlo continuously claimed he knew nothing about it.

Was at work today and missed all of this. It does sound like muckraking at its best.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
WRONG..... I realllllllyyyyyy hope the selfish pretty boy stays with you lot. We are more then sorted for fullbacks thanks.

Hayne can play anywhere in the backline. He was NSW player of the series twice from the wing.

He's not just a fullback; he's a footballer.

natheel

Coach
WRONG..... I realllllllyyyyyy hope the selfish pretty boy stays with you lot. We are more then sorted for fullbacks thanks.

Hayne > Mansour
Hayne > Coote
Hayne > Naqaima

Your only decent FB in Gordon left

Hayne would make your back line 100% better plus he can play in jerseys 1 through 6

MrT

Juniors
The exact same scenario played out at the roosters, one month before sticky got the boot. Your coach is a Nuffie, he's well known for saying one thing and doing another, he's not a very successful coach people, let's remember that.

Sticky has a premiership and has made GF on other occassions.

Ivan Cleary???? pleeaaseeeeee

The Colonel

Immortal
Panthers wouldn't have kept Hayne anyway. They would be better off approaching the Roosters or the Sharks and tell Hayne they'll pay him out to go there and then they'll resign Lachlan Coote.

natheel

Coach
I think the rumour of hayne and sticky falling out will help us re-sign him! He will want to prove there are no problems. I think he will sign by round 1 which will allow us to focus on other signings

hindy111

Post Whore
If he stays he stays if he goes he goes.No one player is bigger than the club.Im still unsure if we will pay over for what we get in return.Hasnt lived up to his potential as of yet.Hopefully 2013 he will become the consistant player we need and are paying for!!!

Eels Dude

Coach
Hard to stand out each and every week in a side that's finished bottom of the table for the past two seasons. You're being way too harsh on him, he's been carrying this side for the past few seasons. Without him we've had nothing and I'd hate to know how many games we'd have managed to win if we didn't have him the past 2 years.

Kornstar

Coach
Hard to stand out each and every week in a side that's finished bottom of the table for the past two seasons. You're being way too harsh on him, he's been carrying this side for the past few seasons. Without him we've had nothing and I'd hate to know how many games we'd have managed to win if we didn't have him the past 2 years.

Or the games we stayed in. There were games that he got us enough points to win a game but our defence (which he is not responsible for) let us down!

I guess it is easier to just blame one player though........you look really cool when you are laying the boot into your teams best player.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts