What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
nospam46 is reporting Edwards has called a press conference for 11.30, Hayne resigning ? Naming of captain?discussing sponsorship?drug problem ?

Parra Pride

Referee
Interestingly the area we need to strengthen the most (forwards) is the area where there are less of our ex-players playing first grade for other clubs.

Mateo, Williams, Fa'aoso, Horo are about all I can think of and we don't want the last of those two back here anyway.

Seems we haven't been good at developing NRL quality forwards in our nursery for the last few years and thats is reflected no doubt in the quality of our own pack of late.

There's this one guy, you may not of heard of him as he isn't that good, but he is an Eels junior, and he is a forward. His name is Paul Gallen.

Gronk

Staff member
Presser this morning ? It will announce that Luke Burt replacement Oscar Pistorius will be unable to honour his contract with the club until further notice.

#scoop

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Presser this morning ? It will announce that Luke Burt replacement Oscar Pistorius will be unable to honour his contract with the club until further notice.

#scoop

Don't worry mate - the Pistorius case won't have a leg to stand on.

emjaycee

Coach
There's this one guy, you may not of heard of him as he isn't that good, but he is an Eels junior, and he is a forward. His name is Paul Gallen.

When exactly did this Gallen guy play for Parramatta?
I know he played on our district for OLQP and then down the road for Wenty when he left school but I cant seem to remember him running around in the blue and gold.

Gronk

Staff member
As Gallen takes you through his childhood, the amateur psychologist rushes to judgment.

Angry after his parents' divorce, there is the 14-year-old who gave up the game for a year and fuelled his teenage aggression through the throttle of a motorbike instead of the fury of a hit-up. The kid so uncontrollable that his mother kicked him out of home. ''I just couldn't handle that Mum and Dad broke up,'' he says. ''It was just a bad situation. I was a little bit angry, I suppose. She had to cope with the other kids [two brother and two sisters] who were all younger than me.''

Here is the 16-year-old who was rejected by the Wentworthville Magpies. Who worked his way into the first team at Marist Brothers, Parramatta. Who found he could cut it with Nathan Cayless and the school's other stars. Who was picked for Parramatta's SG Ball team then, impetuously, threw that chance away.

''Why not play with my mates at 'Wentie'?'' the teenage Gallen was thinking. So what if the Eels did not allow it? No one would know. Except Gallen scored a try, copped a late hit, joined an all-in brawl and was hauled before the judiciary. Parramatta found out, and he never played for the Eels again

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...raid-to-ask-20110415-1dhrp.html#ixzz2LIQHQBjx

?????

It was on twitter but it looks like it is in relation to Pirtek

@TheParraEels: @parramad66 Hi Wendi, @kenedwards12 will be holding a media conference at 11.30am.

It's a bit rich for a rookie backrower to be calling his own press conference during the pre-season. Maybe if he's picked for his NRL debut round 1, but I think he's going off too early.

Gronk

Staff member
Parramatta Eels ‏@TheParraEels Fuifui speaking to the media ahead of training this morning. He says he's working on his six-pack! #GoParra pic.twitter.com/rWnZp2Yw

BDbKaAwCMAAGtCw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts