What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

natheel

Coach
Some players i would try to recruit for 2014.

Joel Thompson
Elijah Taylor (if he hasn't already signed with Penrith)
Josh Papalii
Robbie Farah/Mitch Rein/Josh Reynolds
Dene Halatau
Jayson Bukuya

We don't need any/many depth players, we have alot of them in our starting 13/17 :D

These are our off contract players according to Zero Tackle

Mitchell Allgood, Cheyse Blair, Ken Edwards, Matthew Eisenhuth, Matt Keating, Luke Kelly, Taniela Lasalo, Jacob Loko, Ryan Morgan, Jake Mullaney, Pat O'Hanlon, Daniel Penese, Api Pewhairangi, Semi Radradra, Ben Roberts, Nathan Smith, Taulima Tautai, Peni Terepo, Willie Tonga, Vai Toutai, Brayden Willieme.

Depending on who we can get, there is only a few players i would re-sign from that list.

Isnt Blair re-signed for longer?

Yeh Blair is off contract 2015 now. He inked a new 3 year deal late last year while we were chasing Folau

the_apostle21

Juniors
Can't be Finch, he just started with Melbourne. Shack seems logical, as it appears he can't a run. Doesn't Mateo want to come home?

emjaycee

Coach
Interestingly the area we need to strengthen the most (forwards) is the area where there are less of our ex-players playing first grade for other clubs.

Mateo, Williams, Fa'aoso, Horo are about all I can think of and we don't want the last of those two back here anyway.

Seems we haven't been good at developing NRL quality forwards in our nursery for the last few years and thats is reflected no doubt in the quality of our own pack of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts