What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

natheel

Coach
looks like we will miss out on Norman. Which i'm not concerned about. We need to build up our forwards. Papalii is a step in a right direction

Stagger eel

Staff member
Norman is still a chance...

Papali will be a wicked signing, he will be our Hindy circa 2000

Every time some signing news is found out by the media we never land the player. Papali would be an excellent signing. Exactly what we need. It's the type of young player we should be targeting.

attamarrap

Juniors
Wow if we could pull off the signing of papali I would be very I Impressed but I would think raiders would do all they can to hold onto him probably the best up and coming second rower in the comp

I can't see how The Raiders will let him go. They'd have heaps cash with the roster they have. Only player they have on big bucks is Campo and maybe White. They'd easily be able to match our price. Can't help but think we are getting prostituted again by player managers to up players prices.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Papalii would be great signing , the fact Canberra is such a sh?t hole should hopefully work for us.

Bigfella

Coach
I reckon taumalalo is the real gun young forward of the comp but papali is already ahead of him in development.

But like Jake I can't help but worry that once it's in the press it goes to shit

Bigfella

Coach
Since Nolan has been here, we have been identifying some very good choices.

Now we are missing out on a much better class of player.

Good times.

Gronk

Staff member
I reckon taumalalo is the real gun young forward of the comp but papali is already ahead of him in development.

But like Jake I can't help but worry that once it's in the press it goes to shit

Since Nolan has been here, we have been identifying some very good choices.

Now we are missing out on a much better class of player.

Good times.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away I'd get shot down for saying shit like this about the new regime.

#hater

Snoochies

First Grade
NRL Gossip on Facebook are still saying that Norman has signed with the Eels. They said the Telecrap can print what they like but their mail is good.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Rothfield believes the Norman deal with us is done. On Papalii, he would be the best signing in years IMO. Awesome in attack and defence, plays beyond his years and seems to have a good head on his shoulders. He is the kind if player id like to see at Parra for ten years. It will be hard to get him from Canberra but we should be trying everything to land him, especially when we dont know how many more we could miss out on. Just dont throw 400k at him...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts