What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

eels_fan

First Grade
So he has signed a letter of intent (2 weeks ago)

But Canberra know his contract is not valid for 15 weeks (round 13) so will try and convince him to change his mind...

natheel

Coach
So he has signed a letter of intent (2 weeks ago)

But Canberra know his contract is not valid for 15 weeks (round 13) so will try and convince him to change his mind...

Only way is if they won a premiership....but something tells me that will be to late ;)

If we show improvement then he will know its the right move.

Canberra I don't think will do much this year

mickdo

Coach
It does seem a bit stupid that you can now sign players before June 30, but effectively you still can't. Not sure what the NRL was thinking... it doesn't remove any signing speculation if they won't register contracts until then. Just moves the media talk to whether this player or that player is going to change their mind instead!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It does seem a bit stupid that you can now sign players before June 30, but effectively you still can't. Not sure what the NRL was thinking... it doesn't remove any signing speculation if they won't register contracts until then. Just moves the media talk to whether this player or that player is going to change their mind instead!

Spot on. Ridiculous situation.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
YES YES YES YES YES YES

When+Harry+Met+Sally+

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Do any of you merkins know who we have contracted so far for 2014?
Things are starting to look good.

Papalii
Hopoate
Lussick
Harrison
Sandow

Avenger

Immortal
By the way Corey Norman was awful last night for the Broncos. He is no 5/8th based on that performance.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Noramn = Roberts
Hot and cold

If we lose Kelly to sign Norman I will spew
I said that the other day. he's a younger version of Roberts. Actually watchign the Bronco's this year i doubt they will make the 8. They didn't look that flash IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts