What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Eel

First Grade
What's he said this time?

Aparently had a g at the government over the Drugs in sport (which of course he would Gillard is the worst PM ever)

But some Dicks on this Forum cant get past their agenda's with him and see he makes some actual good points about how the players are treated and how the investigation has crap all evidence apart from Trent Elkin the "whistle blower"

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Oh look, blaming the administration already...
Papalii hasn't said anything yet about reneging on his deal, so until he does he is still coming to Parra.

But but but it's all the admins fault :lol:

And why wouldn't you announce somebody that has signed a legal binding contract???

hybrideel

Bench
So are we supposed to not announce any signing we make at all until the end of round 13. Yeah i could really see all the fans and possible sponsors being happy waiting until then for any news while every other f$@king club in the league announces it the second pen has been put to paper.
I'll agree that this Papalii crap is annoying but it's hardly the fault of the clubs administation

Glenn

First Grade
Over on Sportal, they are claiming Will Hopoate will back out of contract because Jamil got released.
Only about 5 months behind with a BS story, and not surprisingly LU treats the link at spam.:lol:

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Over on Sportal, they are claiming Will Hopoate will back out of contract because Jamil got released.
Only about 5 months behind with a BS story, and not surprisingly LU treats the link at spam.:lol:

Sportal is not filtered out, shouldn't be a problem.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Papalii hasn't said anything yet about reneging on his deal, so until he does he is still coming to Parra.

But but but it's all the admins fault :lol:

And why wouldn't you announce somebody that has signed a legal binding contract???

But but but but where did I say it was the admins fault IF Papalli stays in Canberra? I'm saying they haven't learnt their lesson in keeping their mouth shut. But hey why wouldn't you announce a code hopper without a contract or a kid that has been with his club forever and has 13 weeks to use us to get more money? Do some of you seriously think this is a good look for our club because I don't.

Last edited:

Craig Johnston

First Grade
My bad it was from zero tackle who took the report from Sportal when I copied the link across it came through as no spam..

speaking of sportal and zero tackle reposts

http://www.sportal.com.au/league-opinion-display/the-lurkernrl-rumour-file-225543

Eels snap up Norman
Corey Norman will officially be an Eel in 2014 - and will tell the Broncos as much sometime within the next few days. After missing out on Raiders star Josh Papalii, who signed with Parra before backing out of the deal last week, the Eels went all out for Norman. They have thrown a massive $450,000 a season at the boom utility back - money the Broncos simply couldn't match. And don't think the Papalii saga is over - fuming Parra officials are looking into possible legal action after the back-rower pulled out of his rich deal with the Eels

Tommy Coco

Juniors
Between Hayne, Sandow, Kelly and Hoppa, all signed for next year and beyond and arguably better candidates for the spine positions, where does Norman play?

I am assuming the centers. We have Paulo, again signed for next year as a ball playing back rower, Reni I would say could also be included in that category.

Does/has Corey even played in the centers? Could he be used as a dummy half?

Sensai Cobra

Juniors
I don't get the interest in Norman. We seem to be ok in the positions he would fill.

Surely there's no way we'd pay 450k a season for him.

TheRam

Coach
Quote:
Eels snap up Norman
Corey Norman will officially be an Eel in 2014 - and will tell the Broncos as much sometime within the next few days. After missing out on Raiders star Josh Papalii, who signed with Parra before backing out of the deal last week, the Eels went all out for Norman. They have thrown a massive $450,000 a season at the boom utility back - money the Broncos simply couldn't match. And don't think the Papalii saga is over - fuming Parra officials are looking into possible legal action after the back-rower pulled out of his rich deal with the Eels.

If that figure is anywhere near true, the our recruitment/management need to have their heads read. At most he is worth around $250 000. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts