What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delboy

First Grade
Seage was never rated as highly by the coaching staff as the fans, perhaps they are better judges. Never settled in around the halves even at NYC level

Stagger eel

Staff member
this is suited more for the injuries thread but I dont have a link...

Nathan Smith broke his jaw at training this morning.

Avenger

Immortal
I don't know if it is our parra matters but a guy calling himself by that nick advised Talkin Sport that next week Hayne will be announced as a 5 year re-signing and named as the dual captain with Tim Mannah.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Seage was never rated as highly by the coaching staff as the fans, perhaps they are better judges. Never settled in around the halves even at NYC level

Very good running game but there had to be a good reason he was moved out of the halves. You can't just turn a bloke into a fullback just because he runs the ball well. The Tigers tried it with Marshall and the Panthers with Jennings. For a club to persist with developing a player into a fullback he needs to be two things:

1. Unsuited to his current position, and

2. An absolute freak at running the ball.

I guess Seage wasn't enough of the latter for us to bother persisting with him.

Avenger

Immortal
In Ricky we Trust.

Suity

We have to Suity. When he was at the Roosters he offloaded a heap of wannabee halves that were the next big thing. Josh Lewis and Brett Firman come to mind and they never kicked on. The only one that did was probably Soward.

I don't know if it is our parra matters but a guy calling himself by that nick advised Talkin Sport that next week Hayne will be announced as a 5 year re-signing and named as the dual captain with Tim Mannah.
not me mate, i don't even listen to that dribble.

I wonder if he is related to for Eels great

452 Louis Takaraingi 1987

IIRC Louis was a kamakaze flanker who would hit up the ball so hard that he'd often knock himself out cold.

Yes, it's his son....I got laughed at for suggesting the same during the season. Made me tear up.

I think I was at Parra stadium for Taka Snr's debut (or home debut).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts