What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even More Crap VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Perhaps Poupou, maybe time will tell. I don't think we should have a bunch of old heads like the Titans have but at the same time relying simply on youth, and unproven youth, is an equally risky situation.

People talking about how well the baby Broncos are going and what a young side they have. They're going bloody well, but they are complemented with players like Petero, Corey Parker, Ben Hannant, Justin Hodges, Peter Wallace, Sam Thaiday who no doubt would help the younger baby Broncos make that transition somewhat easier for them.

We've still got plenty of experienced players on the books for next year:

Hayne
Tonga

both have played over 150 first grade games, and

Keating
Maitua
Roberts
Sandow
Smith

will all have played 100 games by the start of next year, and Tim Mannah will be very close.

Eels Dude

Coach
Why do they need to be 'proven first graders'? Who do they need to prove their ability to? Some fan whose only gauge is what he sees on tv?

This time last year Will Hopoate had only played a dozen first grade games, and nobody had heard of Darcy Lussick. Cheyse Blair and Ken Sio were both 'unproven' too.

There's plenty of talent in the lower grades. Just because you haven't heard of them doesn't mean they're no good. If you give a chance to a bloke with enough ability he can go from nuffy to solid first grader in half a season.

Why don't you just sit back and leave the recruiting to the professionals.

Sorry Poupou, I didn't realise I was interfering with our recruitment process by posting on a forum. Maybe you should leave the analysing of games to the professionals too. Looks like you're in arguing mode again. In regards to Lussick, I doubt anyone would have heard of him if he didn't keep getting suspended.

Avenger

Immortal
Spoke to my mate who is in the know at the Dogs. Apparently they paid close to $650K for TRex. We are after Martin Taupau, the former Junior Kiwi Captain and currently playing from the bench for the Dogs. He is very tempted with our offer.

Avenger

Immortal
On the Game Plane the Mole from the Late Mail stated that Jeremy Smith will be released to another club if their is interest. Surely that is us, if true.

Eels Dude

Coach
No, ignorant niff nuffs wouldnt know who he was unless he got suspended or got into that fight.

Professional recruitment agents and talent scouts and coaching staff know very well who these blokes are.

Thanks Bigfella, I stand corrected and trust you're correct being a qualified and professional Amigo and all.

Gronk

Staff member
FMD the Amigos are working the late shift tonight.

My contribution to their posts both prior and after this post are:-

Bullshit

Dickhead

LOL , and

Wanker

#3Amigos

Suitman

Post Whore
FMD the Amigos are working the late shift tonight.

My contribution to their posts both prior and after this post are:-

Bullshit

Dickhead

LOL , and

Wanker

#3Amigos

Gronk, why so defensive? Nothing was even directed at you.
I expected better fom you. That's Ron Jeremy-esque.

Suity

Parraren

Bench
Spoke to my mate who is in the know at the Dogs. Apparently they paid close to $650K for TRex. We are after Martin Taupau, the former Junior Kiwi Captain and currently playing from the bench for the Dogs. He is very tempted with our offer.

Tapau reminds me of a young fui fui.

Bigfella

Coach
What a spectacular hissy fit.

If different views bother you that much maybe an internet forum isn't your go.

Maybe Zorba the Gronk is just pissed that manly have lost another player?

Eels Dude

Coach
What a spectacular hissy fit.

If different views bother you that much maybe an internet forum isn't your go.

Maybe Zorba the Gronk is just pissed that manly have lost another player?

That's so hypocritical coming from you of all people. The only thing you contribute to this forum are hissy fits in response to comments from other posters who don't think along the same lines as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.