What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even More Crap VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

EelsFan05

Bench
Any truth to what they are saying on the 'other site' that Hinchcliffe just tweeted that he is staying at the Storm?

Parra Pride

Referee
f**k I wish that was true.

If the Storm re-sign him I'll forgive them for being cheating scumbag merkin wanker dickheads.

#PleaseDoIt

jimmy77au

Juniors
I wouldn't sign any Storm player who isn't named Cameron Smith.

#SoNoItWouldn'tBeAlright

so never mind that he probably benefited the most out of the whole rort - boats etc - doesn't matter....

Seems to me like a double standard.....

obviously not a fan of the fact we signed Luke Kelly then....

Parra Pride

Referee
Mate the fact they cheated isn't why I wouldn't sign any of them, it's because players look better playing for the Storm then they do playing for anyone else, which serves to inflate their asking price. As for Luke Kelly he hasn't played nearly enough first grade for the Storm for the effect to take place.

#IBelieveSmithIsTheOnlyQualityForTheMoneyHeWouldBeWorth

Evenflow

Bench
Hinchy is still contracted to the Storm next year so unless he asks for and is granted a release (or has an option in his favor) he'll be staying.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Mate the fact they cheated isn't why I wouldn't sign any of them, it's because players look better playing for the Storm then they do playing for anyone else, which serves to inflate their asking price. As for Luke Kelly he hasn't played nearly enough first grade for the Storm for the effect to take place.

#IBelieveSmithIsTheOnlyQualityForTheMoneyHeWouldBeWorth

Yeah would Todd lowerie make any other nrl side ?

Bryan norrie looks like a quality front rower but struggled to play any nrl with dragons, penrith or sharks. Gee remember kirk reynoldson

jimmy77au

Juniors

Bryan norrie looks like a quality front rower but struggled to play any nrl with dragons, penrith or sharks. Gee remember kirk reynoldson

Todd Lowrie did play in a Grand Final in 2009 with Parramatta, and was a member of the first grade squad for 2 years prior - If I recall correctly.

He was also a First Grade Squad Member @ Newcastle for quite a few years prior to joining us.....

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Todd Lowrie did play in a Grand Final in 2009 with Parramatta, and was a member of the first grade squad for 2 years prior - If I recall correctly.

He was also a First Grade Squad Member @ Newcastle for quite a few years prior to joining us.....

But was never a regular top 13 player played plenty of nrl but also played a bit of reserves or so

Ratchy

Juniors

There are a number of players who have left the storm and gone onto play well. The whole notion of all players leaving the storm and being useless is just plain bullshit.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
There are a number of players who have left the storm and gone onto play well. The whole notion of all players leaving the storm and being useless is just plain bullshit.

Name a couple that have left the storm and gone onto successful nrl careers (and not ones that went to the storm as nrl regulars eg finch, Crocker , newton) Inglis is one but is a freak. Dallas is making a go but was a qld rep there may be some but the success rate is not high.

Ratchy

Juniors
Name a couple that have left the storm and gone onto successful nrl careers (and not ones that went to the storm as nrl regulars eg finch, Crocker , newton) Inglis is one but is a freak. Dallas is making a go but was a qld rep there may be some but the success rate is not high.

Jake Friend and Aiden Guerrera

Status
Not open for further replies.