What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even More Crap VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

strider

Post Whore
f**k me - apparently sam perret (roosters) has requested an immediate release to join, you guessed it, the dogs

why can't we attract a guy like perret? we could do with a strong outside back

jason taylor

Bench
I'd have Burt and Sio on the wings ahead of Perret any day. I'd rather have Morgan and Sio as wingers when Willie comes back than Perret.

Perret is rubbish. Only reason bulldogs signed him is because all their wingers got injured.

jimmy77au

Juniors
Poeple are kidding themselves if they'd have Burt on the wing ahead of Perret :lol:

Why does it even become a bone of contention to some in here - when it is common knowledge that there is no chance of him coming here - AS THE DEAL IS ALREADY DONE!

](*,)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The point is that we already have heaps of outside backs on our books for next year and beyond - we would only need Perrett for the rest of this season and there's no way he would sign a six month contract.

He obviously went to the Dogs because they found a spot for him beyond this year. That's why players switch clubs mid-season.

cv8z

Juniors
f**k me - apparently sam perret (roosters) has requested an immediate release to join, you guessed it, the dogs

why can't we attract a guy like perret? we could do with a strong outside back

We're pretty right for wingers next year aren't we?

TheRam

Coach
Actually Lussick is looking pretty good tonight from what I've seen of him.

Lussick was strong, hit hard, ran hard and played with a lot of enthusiasm.
Happy to have him on board with the Eels next year.

The problem with Layzick is just that, he is lazy. He made a couple solid hit ups and tackles tonight but overall his performance was very disappointing again considering his size and ability.

Next time you watch him, watch how he struggles to position himself to take up the ball at times and also how he just walks around in the back play(bludging) as opposed to being switched on all the time and looking for work.

I'm afraid we have too many players like that already here now. I suppose that is why he chose to sign on really. He knows that he will feel right at home, no worries.

Tony Bongo

Bench
The problem with Layzick is just that, he is lazy. He made a couple solid hit ups and tackles tonight but overall his performance was very disappointing again considering his size and ability.

Next time you watch him, watch how he struggles to position himself to take up the ball at times and also how he just walks around in the back play(bludging) as opposed to being switched on all the time and looking for work.

I'm afraid we have too many players like that already here now. I suppose that is why he chose to sign on really. He knows that he will feel right at home, no worries.

I did notice that Ram and he wasn't the only Manly player slow getting back. You would think against Melbourne they would pull there finger out.
At least it's something that can be worked on. He had some nice clean offloads under pressure too last night and we can really do with more players capable of creating that second phase play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts