What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even More Crap VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
Clearly he'd take Burt's spot. They are about the same size nowadays

Myth. He may have lost 5kgs to cope with the 10kms+ running that they have to do over 4 quarters, but he's still a unit.

690356-israel-folau.jpg

Bigfella

Coach
Has the club acknowledged that they have used family links in trying to target players to the club?

So far you could make a case that taumalalo, hopoate, tonga and Lussick jar all been targeted by signing their brothers first. Izzy could be the next in that process I guess.

Seems to have had some success.

Kornstar

Coach
Myth. He may have lost 5kgs to cope with the 10kms+ running that they have to do over 4 quarters, but he's still a unit.

690356-israel-folau.jpg

Yep, saw him in the flesh 2 Saturdays ago at Outback Steakhouse when he came in without a reservation and he stole our table :lol:

We were sitting right there when he walked in and they realised who he was and gave him a table right away........good on him I say :)

He is a big guy!

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Yep, saw him in the flesh 2 Saturdays ago at Outback Steakhouse when he came in without a reservation and he stole our table :lol:

We were sitting right there when he walked in and they realised who he was and gave him a table right away........good on him I say :)

He is a big guy!

Maybe they had no idea who he was and they just didn't like the look of you.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Speculation on 2SM radio that board will meet tonight to discuss appointment of Nathan Brown (via @ReadingThePlay on twitter)

Jodeci

Bench
Nathan Brown only recently signed a 3yr deal with St Helens to take over next year

I'm aware he has a get out clause.

He hasn't set the world on fire at his time with Huddersfield.

I cant see this happening.

hybrideel

Bench
Not doubting your knowledge here, however

Our last 2 coaching appointments weren't exactly going great either

Hagan had just coached his team to the spoon(yes he had lost joey, but we didn't have him either)
Kearney's last 5 games in charge of the kiwi team was 1 win (against france), 1 draw and 3 losses.
Granted he did win the 4 nations after he was appointed to us(thanks to a 10 metre forward pass)

bartman

Immortal
He hasn't set the world on fire at his time with Huddersfield.
Actually, I think you'll find he has....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ru...ld-to-take-over-at-St-Helens-next-season.html

He turned Huddersfield into a major force in Super League, with a Challenge Cup final appearance in his first season and taking the Giants to within 80 minutes of a maiden Grand Final in 2010.

Brown became Saints' first choice to succeed Simmons - who was sacked after the club's worst ever run in Super League - once former head coach Daniel Anderson ruled out a return.
Who here said DA hasn't been offered other jobs :sarcasm:?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts