What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Even More Crap XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRam

Coach
I really hope that if Ferguson does leave the Faders(doubtful), that RS can deliver in his close bond with him and convince him Parra is the place to be. If he can do that, then finally he would have attracted a truly class player to our club as I doubt that we would be in a position to out bid the highest biding club.

TheRam

Coach
I thought we were supposed to be spending every spare cent on young halfbacks?

Or in the mean time if an out and out super star is available due to a relationship with the coach...then it's a no brainer champ. Cut 2 or 3 nobodies on $150-200k+ and sign him. It ain't that hard.

Doesn't mean the young halves/hookers program has to go. Logic really. Do I have to think of everything? :cool::D

BennyBoy

Juniors
How about you go and ask Manly fans what is a better measure of success - 2 Premierships, 3 Grand Finals and 9 Top 8 finishes in a row over the last decade or having 17000 members.

Stuff the members, I'd be just as happy celebrating a premiership by myself. :lol:

Joely01

Bench
I can't see it being a new CEO as applications close on Friday... Possibly a new sponsor!

I don't think what I've been told has been talked about much on here or in the media, the club has done a very good job to keep this quite. Took me by surprise when I was told.

Chipmunk

Coach
Nah a pleasant surprise. I was more impressed by how it has been kept so quite to be honest.

So it is not a player signing and highly likely it is not a new CEO, unless they are just going through the motions of advertising the job...

Intriguing to say the least.

Bigfella

Coach
Furner and Parra Pete are waiting outside schools in the logan area with Tranquilliser darts and Chloroform????

Poached was probably not the best choice of words recruited would be better. As i said they do a fantastic job of finding these kids and getting them into their system. Nek Minnit they meet Dave Furner Nek Minnit they are drinking cruisers on a roof top.

Parra Pete wouldn't need chloroform.

He could just tell stories about the old days to similar effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.