What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Even More Crap XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of those juniors have come through from Souths Logan, look what happens once Furner gets his hand on them ;-)

I'm not saying they're perfect...just saying that they've outperformed us over the same period. And in terms of a simple win/loss ratio their numpty coach compares favourably to ours.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
We were premiership favourites three and a half years ago. Canberra have not been favourites this century.

His post said 'over the past 4 seasons' not 'at any point within the last 4 seasons'.

If you averaged out the performance of both teams over the past 4 years who do you think has done better as a club?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
His post said 'over the past 4 seasons' not 'at any point within the last 4 seasons'.

If you averaged out the performance of both teams over the past 4 years who do you think has done better as a club?

They produce some pretty good juniors which of course I an jealous off - but not once in the last decade have even came close to winning the comp, they have not made the top 4 or been in a gf qualifier - yet as shit as we have been we have made 3 gf qualifiers and made one gf in the last decade - I bet raider supporters would prefer this.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
They produce some pretty good juniors which of course I an jealous off - but not once in the last decade have even came close to winning the comp, they have not made the top 4 or been in a gf qualifier - yet as shit as we have been we have made 3 gf qualifiers and made one gf in the last decade - I bet raider supporters would prefer this.

Who do you think would be happier over the last 4 years? Parra fans or Raiders fans?

TheRam

Coach
What rotten luck in re-signing 'never pass' Tonga and Hunt. If indeed Ferguson can get out of his contract, I wouldn't care who we had to cut, bar Hayne & Hopa of course, to get this guy. He is in the same class as Inglis and Hayne. These three players are the 3 freaks of the competition and can you imagine if we had two of them?

Add Hopa to the mix and our back line would be absolutely lethal.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think the Raiders junior development is as good as any in the comp, most of them have been poached from south Logan(suck shit Bronco's) And their 20's side is always up in the top 4.

But what happens to these blokes once they hit first grade??

I think they are a very talented young side but you really have to question the coaching or the set up down there, i think they have been massive under achievers with the roster they have had the last 4 years.

Avenger

Immortal
The Raiders are a team I love watching. Reminds me of us in 2000 with the Baby Eels. I would move heaven and earth to get Ferguson. He is a class player.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Who do you think would be happier over the last 4 years? Parra fans or Raiders fans?

Considering happiness is as much a function of expectations as it is of outcomes, I'd say neither team's fans would be happy. But at least we get to watch our team on free to air TV.

spiderdan

Bench
.... and without either of the rays' annoying commentary.

ch9's coverage has become awful in recent years. live parra games, origin, finals are all i'll watch on ch9 nrl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts