What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Even More Crap XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joely01

Bench
Regarding player signings I'm hearing there could be up to 3 more signings, only problem at the moment is the club trying to fit it in to next years cap. Can anyone confirm at all if they have heard similar in regards to the number of signings still to come?

Former Aust. cricket coach Mickey Arthur to join the coaching squad, with a brief to focus on our wingers' catching skills.

Or maybe the Federal Opposition leader has described Ricky as having 'one sexy pair of buns'?

Or maybe we are replacing escalators with batpoles.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Regarding player signings I'm hearing there could be up to 3 more signings, only problem at the moment is the club trying to fit it in to next years cap. Can anyone confirm at all if they have heard similar in regards to the number of signings still to come?

I have heard this, but nothing about the cap. Maybe that's what is delaying any announcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts