What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even more Crap XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

emjaycee

Coach
Yep. Still, would be good news if what you wrote was announced soon....

It has been announced... I got 'scooped' by El Diablo who posted the same thing with a link to the Eels website as what I posted firstly based on my "members email" and then later because I posted that I heard about it somewhere...

emjaycee

Coach
lol

you put "members email" as your source

it's been posted often that is not allowed

Can I ask why it isn't allowed when some people can post things they "hear" around the club and yet not name a source? At least a members email is official club correspondence and at least I stated where I got my info from.

Joely01

Bench
The Bevan re-signing shows we are keen to have him at the club, and view him as either a wing/fullback for our first grade side in years to come.
Very positive sign for the club moving forward to be keeping strong juniors like him.

Forty20

First Grade
This member's email only contained re-signings so it isn't too much of a stretch to expect a second email later this week for external signings.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So pretty much everyone has re-signed with only Álvaro ( who I think stagger has suggested has re-signed), Robinson, Hoppa and Morgan to determine their future. I assume Kelly may leave.

Gronk

Staff member
What about Josh Aloiai ? Is he locked up ?

Great news BTW. It shows signs of a great club - you don;t lose players that you want to keep.

PS A few here should cap in hand apologize about the NSW / Hoppa / Ando thing. Especially Heckle and Jeckle.

Last edited:
What about Josh Aloiai ? Is he locked up ?

Great news BTW. It shows signs of a great club - you don;t lose players that you want to keep.

Good player. He's a must to re-sign if he is off contract. Should get a go in the top grade next year IMO.

Gronk

Staff member
Correct me if I'm historically off track, but my conscience is poking me in the gut telling me that we have played a part in the demise of the Two Blues.

http://www.realcommercial.com.au/property-land+development-nsw-parramatta-5432176

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...strict-rugby-league-club-20141211-124zuu.html

PENRITH and Parramatta could be axed and a team from Campbelltown introduced under some radical proposals to overhaul the Shute Shield.

The Sunday Telegraph understands that as part of the overhaul, Penrith and Parramatta would be merged into one team, known as the Western Two Blues, and moved to Blacktown.

No Shute Shield rugby presence would remain in Penrith or Parramatta, despite many former and current Wallabies stars hailing from those areas.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...hem-to-blacktown/story-fni2fxyf-1227438393260

emjaycee

Coach

MITS would know the background better than most but my recollection is that DF bought the Two Blues back in the early 2000's and it was sold in 2008 though i don't know why and by whom.

Not sure why you linked the second article, it is about PDRL which is not the Two Blues.

lingard

Coach
Our left side is working perfectly because Taka and Semi compliment each other so well. I don't think we need a centre for the left hand side of the field. If anything we need a hard-running centre on the other wide of the field for Foran to throw a good face ball at.

You may be right. I just think that, to challenge for a top four spot, you need one centre to be in the Jennings, Morris, Hodges, Lyon class, and the other to be solid, reliable and with a touch of class (Hopoate). I don't think we've got that yet.

lingard

Coach
I'm very happy with the Pauli Pauli re-signing. I think this club is headed in the right direction (player-wise) for the first time in a very long time.

Bigfella

Coach
PS A few here should cap in hand apologize about the NSW / Hoppa / Ando thing. Especially Heckle and Jeckle.

Did anybody even buy into that?

I think you might owe them an apology.

I don't think either of them even commented on it.

strider

Post Whore
Did anybody even buy into that?

I think you might owe them an apology.

I don't think either of them even commented on it.

I can't say for sure - and I couldn't really be f'ed looking for it - but I find it hard to be believe jake would have passed up such a golden opportunity :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.