What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even more Crap XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

strider

Post Whore
How many corrections/retractions/apologies have News Limited written in the last 7 days? Three I can recall ... Moss having lunch with DF ... Parker/Gagai ... Hoppa origin call ...... now for the other 30 misinterpretations of the truth they tell each week

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
they'd probably be better posting a separate publication full of apologies with some spare pages set aside for next weeks apologies

Bigfella

Coach
How many corrections/retractions/apologies have News Limited written in the last 7 days? Three I can recall ... Moss having lunch with DF ... Parker/Gagai ... Hoppa origin call ...... now for the other 30 misinterpretations of the truth they tell each week

The one about hoppa was part of a column that already included a retraction!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
our rules are in English, so sorry if you dont understand them which you obviously dont

why would I need to source something that has already been posted ?

Bigfella

Coach
That's a stupid response even by your standards.

I'll stand by for the evidence to support what you and gronk claimed.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What about Josh Aloiai ? Is he locked up ?

Great news BTW. It shows signs of a great club - you don;t lose players that you want to keep.

PS A few here should cap in hand apologize about the NSW / Hoppa / Ando thing. Especially Heckle and Jeckle.
You mentioning me?? Pretty sure i didn't even bother commenting on it. Blind freddie could see it was more telecrap BS. Reminds of the time you told everyone they should apologise after our former genius CEO was being looked at for the Storm job. We all know how that turned out and how quickly you changed your tune :lol:

Bigfella

Coach
No I don't, because we both know it never happened.

The only question I have is whether you simply made it up at the time, or actually knew you were lying.

Either way it says a lot.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just read back through the thread and no one really made mention of DA and his failure to mentioning state of origin to Hoppa. Keep those agenda's burning Gronk..........

Status
Not open for further replies.