What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suitman

Post Whore
If Luke did sign, no doubt Russell Crowe would twitter that we paid double what we did for him.

Suity

TheRam

Coach
If it's true we're throwing big money at Lussick, then that's disgraceful. He has only played a handful of games. We could have brought back T-Rex

Spot on. If this is true, then I will be very disapointed in our clubs coaching staff.

T-Rex is a proven game breaker and is rapidly being recognised as the premier power forward of our game. Add to this he is OUR local junior.

Lussick is a 10 game nothing so far player, but has a huge rap by some as a future star, but totally unproven.

If true, and again this is just speculation at this point, this would make Peter Nolan's focusing on our local kids statement, a mockery, when there seems to be an opportunity to get one back that is also one of the best in the game in his position, which I might add, we are desperate to improve in.

Boy I hope this isn't true. From what I have seen of Lussick, I am still to be convinced. But I know he is still young and may turn into something, but to take such a gamble on someone that has shown so little in the top grade, well I think it is the type of move made by men who are feeling the pressure to show results and are beginning to panic.

Gronk

Staff member
Spot on. If this is true, then I will be very disapointed in our clubs coaching staff.

T-Rex is a proven game breaker and is rapidly being recognised as the premier power forward of our game. Add to this he is OUR local junior.

Lussick is a 10 game nothing so far player, but has a huge rap by some as a future star, but totally unproven.

If true, and again this is just speculation at this point, this would make Peter Nolan's focusing on our local kids statement, a mockery, when there seems to be an opportunity to get one back that is also one of the best in the game in his position, which I might add, we are desperate to improve in.

Boy I hope this isn't true. From what I have seen of Lussick, I am still to be convinced. But I know he is still young and may turn into something, but to take such a gamble on someone that has shown so little in the top grade, well I think it is the type of move made by men who are feeling the pressure to show results and are beginning to panic.
Yeah but he started a fight once.

Eels Dude

Coach
If it wasn't for the brawl in the Manly v Melbourne game then nobody would even know who Darcy Lussick was.

Status
Not open for further replies.