What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eels Dude

Coach
Lol we're throwing like $300k at Lussick but could have had Tony Williams for that before re-signed with Manly. What a joke.

Darcy Lussick isn't better than Mitchell Allgood

Maybe we're resigned to losing Fui. Gee Lussick's tripled his asking price just by getting into a fight.

Stagger eel

Staff member
now there was a couple of fine articulate and very classy women...

absolute road scholars of bubble gum pop.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Brisbane have re-signed speedster Dane Gagai, an exciting young talent many believe has the potential to one day take over from star NRL centre Justin Hodges.

The Broncos officially informed Gerard Beale's manager Issac Moses late on Monday that they had withdrawn an offer to the 21-year-old Kiwi international, strongly rumoured to be St George Illawarra-bound next year.

The club however is still in negotiations with hard-hitting back-rower Ben Te'o who might also be forced to look elsewhere.

http://www.nrl.com/broncos-gagai-in-new-two-year-nrl-deal/tabid/10874/newsid/66394/default.aspx

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I remember someone from the Telegraph saying that they thought Teo had been thinking of coming to Parra, but was looking as staying with the Broncos now. Might not have a choice now??

Status
Not open for further replies.