What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensai Cobra

Juniors
Stagger, can you give us a list of all the players we currently are not talking to....we'll do the rest

Thanks in advance....

Forty20

First Grade
There is still some value to be had there.

Steve Rapira is probably the best in terms of youth/talent/aggression but Brown is a good, balanced option.

There are some decent picks in the likes of Pettybourne, Guerra, Bolton, Houston, Luck, Mannering, Ta'ai and Taia. None are superstars but they are for the most part a cut above the majority of our backrow.

Cordner, O'Donnell and Peachy are the best of the young backrowers there.

Eels Dude

Coach
There is still some value to be had there.

Steve Rapira is probably the best in terms of youth/talent/aggression but Brown is a good, balanced option.

There are some decent picks in the likes of Pettybourne, Guerra, Bolton, Houston, Luck, Mannering, Ta'ai and Taia. None are superstars but they are for the most part a cut above the majority of our backrow.

Cordner, O'Donnell and Peachy are the best of the young backrowers there.

I guess it comes down to whether the club are interested in any of those players, or if they are interested in playing for us.

TheRam

Coach
According to Stagger we aren't looking at him or Sika Manu.

I think Aaron Payne and Matt Ballin are off contract for 2013...it wouldn't hurt to make an offer to either of them.

But we're looking at Lussick? Did anyone see him play last night. He did absolutely NOTHING...again.

Eels Dude

Coach
But we're looking at Lussick? Did anyone see him play last night. He did absolutely NOTHING...again.

Lussick is a poor man's Carl Webb. But he got into a fight once. Cannot believe the hype over this bloke to be honest.

TheRam

Coach
He's been shit all year. Other things on his mind maybe?

Yeah maybe that this game is way to f**king hard in 1st grade.

And thank f**king Christ that there is a club as dumb arse f**king stupid as Parra, that will give me a free house to play like a busted in 1st for a while.

hybrideel

Bench
i guess unless they are talking about the tigers who could possibly be classed as a western sydney team

Status
Not open for further replies.