What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
mataor from canbera looks good to me-would be relatively cheap and could be a handy pick up

spoke with a player agent last night at a function my company put on and by the end of the the night the agent was a bit tipsy and had loose lips..he said parra are in deep shit with recruitment at the moment and point was made he said parra recently met with a manly player but when SK and NOLAN left the meeting the player said to his agent " thanmks but no thanks" and the meeting was only taken out of politeness..he said SK nice guy but the club is seen as POISNESS to players at the moment and its the club they dont want to be at..and paying overs wont help anymore becuase parra offered a high profile player 800k late last year for 2013 and the player laughed at he agent and said right money very wrong club..he also said its hard to talk parra with players as parra dont tick many boxes...parra are not gonna win the comp soon.( forward pack shit) he said...no chance of playing rep footy from parra who's gonna notice you when you are getting smashed every week...and you cant maximise your income at parra( not many win bonus's or rep footy payments)..wonder how hard parra are working on recruitment behind the scenes..

spoke with a player agent last night at a function my company put on and by the end of the the night the agent was a bit tipsy and had loose lips..he said parra are in deep shit with recruitment at the moment and point was made he said parra recently met with a manly player but when SK and NOLAN left the meeting the player said to his agent " thanmks but no thanks" and the meeting was only taken out of politeness..he said SK nice guy but the club is seen as POISNESS to players at the moment and its the club they dont want to be at..and paying overs wont help anymore becuase parra offered a high profile player 800k late last year for 2013 and the player laughed at he agent and said right money very wrong club..he also said its hard to talk parra with players as parra dont tick many boxes...parra are not gonna win the comp soon.( forward pack shit) he said...no chance of playing rep footy from parra who's gonna notice you when you are getting smashed every week...and you cant maximise your income at parra( not many win bonus's or rep footy payments)..wonder how hard parra are working on recruitment behind the scenes..

Gronk

Staff member

poison ?

eel01s

Bench

Of course this is a worry IF true, however how is it the Titans are attracting players then? Also notice that even when the Dogs are are/were struggling, they never have a problem with high profile signings.

Gronk

Staff member
I think I'll give the club the benefit of the doubt on this one. Facts are we signed some good players (Sandow and WTonga) not too long ago, so I doubt that the player market could turn against us so quickly.

It does happen though. There has been many times during the past 30 years that we have found ourselves unable to attract the better players. I don't think that's us right now however.

strider

Post Whore
yeah - sandow, tonga, hoppa are hardly scraping the barrel ..... perhaps this certain player agent has an issue but not everyone???

Bigfella

Coach
I wouldn't place much weight on anything a player manager says, especially his opinion on how we will go

I think I'll give the club the benefit of the doubt on this one. Facts are we signed some good players (Sandow and WTonga) not too long ago, so I doubt that the player market could turn against us so quickly.

It does happen though. There has been many times during the past 30 years that we have found ourselves unable to attract the better players. I don't think that's us right now however.

I'm sure the board of the Parramatta Eels is breathing a Hugh sigh of relief with your support on this one.

SDM

First Grade

"bonus's"

:lol:

moron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts