What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
MK = RFarrah.

#savethecash

I think they'd be a great 9/14 combo.

Only problem there is that Farah is such a great playmaking hooker that he commands top dollar, and for that money you need to play him for 80 minutes to get any value out of him.

And Robbie Farah has shown he's a defensive liability over 80 minutes. It's quite the conundrum. Same with Isaac Luke.

Gronk

Staff member
I think they'd be a great 9/14 combo.

Only problem there is that Farah is such a great playmaking hooker that he commands top dollar, and for that money you need to play him for 80 minutes to get any value out of him.

And Robbie Farah has shown he's a defensive liability over 80 minutes. It's quite the conundrum. Same with Isaac Luke.

Yeah unless you can sign Cam Smith, don't bother. Save the marquee coin and sign someone like Kingston again.

caylo

Bench
Nah.
It's because he's not polynesion.

you obviously don't know how leboz breed. My dad is one of 11 and his uncle had 13 kids, my great grandfather passed with 100+ children, grandchildren and great grandchildren combined. Trust me we breed like rabbits (and are just as much pests on society)

Parra Pride

Referee
you obviously don't know how leboz breed. My dad is one of 11 and his uncle had 13 kids, my great grandfather passed with 100+ children, grandchildren and great grandchildren combined. Trust me we breed like rabbits (and are just as much pests on society)

I call bullshit, your not a lebanese, everyone knows they all support the dogs.

#DJYallah

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mate anyone who comes from a big family is going to carry on like a f**kwit compared to people from smaller families. It's all about your first exposure to social dynamics.

The good thing is that when people come from the third world (where you have to have big families for security) to somewhere like Oz, within two or three generations they're having small families themselves.

The ancestors of Anglo-Australians used to have big families too. Hell, less than 100 years ago we had 'the Catholics' who were considered loud, rude and violent, and had big families too. How many Catholic families these days have more than two kids?

Everyone fits in eventually.

IFR33K

Coach
Mate anyone who comes from a big family is going to carry on like a f**kwit compared to people from smaller families. It's all about your first exposure to social dynamics.

The good thing is that when people come from the third world (where you have to have big families for security) to somewhere like Oz, within two or three generations they're having small families themselves.

The ancestors of Anglo-Australians used to have big families too. Hell, less than 100 years ago we had 'the Catholics' who were considered loud, rude and violent, and had big families too. How many Catholic families these days have more than two kids?

Everyone fits in eventually.

Lol, 1 of the dumbest posts ever. Big families for security. Now I heard it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.