What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

eels_fan

First Grade
I don't think either of them would be on large coin

Horo because he hasn't really done anything significant and Burt because of his long term discount and the fact he has taken pay cuts in the past

I don't think it would be about money anyway, moreso a first grade opportunity

parra pete

Referee
Twitter world is saying that Cronulla approached us to release Burt but the club refused and several clubs have shown interest in Horo but he wants to stay put and work his way back into first grade

'Eat the rich...'

If Horo wants to play first grade, he has made the right decision. He is more chance of playing first grade at the Eels than any other Club and by saying that he is no chance at any other Club...
If Burt is not better value than Ryan Morgan, Esi Tonga, Casey McGuire, then I am a worse judge than the late Murray Farquhar...He can at least play A BIT...
These are just my opinions

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I agree Pete. Morgan, McGuire, and Esi Tonga are all rubbish. Kearneys use of McGuire is baffling to say the least. I think Kearney is struggling big time.

Gronk

Staff member
'Eat the rich...'

If Horo wants to play first grade, he has made the right decision. He is more chance of playing first grade at the Eels than any other Club and by saying that he is no chance at any other Club...
If Burt is not better value than Ryan Morgan, Esi Tonga, Casey McGuire, then I am a worse judge than the late Murray Farquhar...He can at least play A BIT...
These are just my opinions

You can't post opinions here mate. Just rumours. However if there is a rumour that you have an opinion, then you can post that.

Hope this helps.

#comebackboxy

strider

Post Whore
I'm not being a negative idiot. It's just the truth, players who aren't even FG worthy such as Ashley Graham and Etu Uasiele for example are playing like world beaters. Then we sign someone like Poore who was a NSW rep and he looks like his struggled to even stay in FG since coming to Parra.

All in the culture, simple as that.

well Poore did have an salmost career ending knee injury

but yeah I get where you are coming from - there are guys we pass off as not up to it who go on to big things elsewhere ... I am assuming all teams feel that a bit (except the storm, for obvious reasons)

SDM

First Grade
So Poore has overcome a potentially career ending knee injury, and a potentially career ending lack of talent.

Hats off to the fat merkin, worlds greatest thief. Even in the face of so many obstacles, he never gives up on his pursuit of stealing from rugby league clubs.

Eels Dude

Coach
Poore played his best game in a long time on Sunday. Hopefully he keeps it up. True Eel played Ben Roberts into form. SDM played Poore into form. Maybe we all need to adopt a player and bag them out all week so they have a blinder the following week. I choose Lasalo.

Poore played his best game in a long time on Sunday. Hopefully he keeps it up. True Eel played Ben Roberts into form. SDM played Poore into form. Maybe we all need to adopt a player and bag them out all week so they have a blinder the following week. I choose Lasalo.

I don't get the Lassalo hate when the whole team is playing a team of inbreds.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
So Poore has overcome a potentially career ending knee injury, and a potentially career ending lack of talent.

Hats off to the fat merkin, worlds greatest thief. Even in the face of so many obstacles, he never gives up on his pursuit of stealing from rugby league clubs.
Blah Blah Blah, change the record u f**ken clown!

Stagger eel

Staff member
He's done nothing to warrant a first grade spot and continually gets selected despite putting in nothing performances week after week.

well unfortunately he doesn't appear to have any competition for his spot, Shack is being used as a frontrower for wenty and Horo is offering a donut infact he was hardly sited against cronulla last week..

Avenger

Immortal
well unfortunately he doesn't appear to have any competition for his spot, Shack is being used as a frontrower for wenty and Horo is offering a donut infact he was hardly sited against cronulla last week..

Are we buying anyone?? Perfection deflection for the board to announce some soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.