What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

eels_fan

First Grade
In Buzz blog on eels iPhone app he has quotes from Flannagan saying Sharks requested we release him but eels said no

TheRam

Coach
Poore played his best game in a long time on Sunday. Hopefully he keeps it up. True Eel played Ben Roberts into form. SDM played Poore into form. Maybe we all need to adopt a player and bag them out all week so they have a blinder the following week. I choose Lasalo.

Sorry I already beat you to it.

Bazal

Post Whore
I CBF reading the junk so sorry if it's been mentioned...but Clint Greenshields is apparently sniffing around for an NRL deal. Would be a handy pick up for a couple of years IMO, he's a pretty good player and can play anywhere in the back 6

natheel

Coach
Mmm isn't Clint getting on in age? We need to focus on the future tbh he would be handy if we were desperate

Eels Dude

Coach
I CBF reading the junk so sorry if it's been mentioned...but Clint Greenshields is apparently sniffing around for an NRL deal. Would be a handy pick up for a couple of years IMO, he's a pretty good player and can play anywhere in the back 6

Recruitment for 2011 all over again.

Gronk

Staff member
Hear that <insert screaming> ? That's 2,000 screaming girls outside my window in Martin Place.

It's boy band thing I was told by a cop.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
our backline is light on for depth already, we'd be mad to let Lukey go especially with Hayne due for an op soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts