What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

born an eel

Bench
I know of 2 offers we've made to players but f**k knows whether we get them or not..
seems like the perfect time to give it to our last big recruit, who hasn't been going that bad compared to others.

nothing like showing the family club attitude to make newcomers welcome. :sarcasm:

Bigfella

Coach
I don't get the Lassalo hate when the whole team is playing a team of inbreds.

Pretty simple jake.

He's been tagged as kearney's pet becuase he brought him into first grade.

So it you have an axe to grind about Anderson getting axed you single him out as evidence that Kearney is a Nuffie.

However you don't do it about sio or Loko or all good or Blair who he has done similar with because they are going well at this stage.

And if you are a real loony like Casper you do it with Roberts then find out most people thought he was our best player on the weekend.

Stagger eel

Staff member
seems like the perfect time to give it to our last big recruit, who hasn't been going that bad compared to others.

nothing like showing the family club attitude to make newcomers welcome. :sarcasm:

well the club can certainly rely on the media and so called fans on that.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Pretty simple jake.

He's been tagged as kearney's pet becuase he brought him into first grade.

So it you have an axe to grind about Anderson getting axed you single him out as evidence that Kearney is a Nuffie.

However you don't do it about sio or Loko or all good or Blair who he has done similar with because they are going well at this stage.

And if you are a real loony like Casper you do it with Roberts then find out most people thought he was our best player on the weekend.

Benny didn't play very well. With the bar now raised so low to the ground, the standard for what is perceived to be playing well is just above the lowered bar BUT still well below the lofty heights (standards) of a very good 6 like a Brett Kenny or a very good squad of 17 players like the present Melbourne Storm. You can make poor quality look good but its still poor quality no matter the hype coming from all around who love poor quality.

Last edited:

Bigfella

Coach
Casper I've had a few drinks and am
Feeling glum about my eels and other shit in my life.

How can we fix the world?

Bigfella

Coach
I should say our eels because everyone who devotes so much time in this forum is as big a
Supporter as anyone else and only makes the whole experience of getti
Getting Flogged more painful after all the workshopping and theorising

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

I'm with you mate - feel :( for my club too.
It does not have to be this way, the way we've been experiencing the demise of our club over the past few years.
We are the ones with the power to set our thoughts into motion.
The world here and now, in present sense, is in our collective image, the collective image of all men, women and children setting their images (thoughts) into motion.
Same with our club.
We have to rout out everyone involved in setting the demise of our club into motion while putting in place men and women who will set in to motion the glory years of our club once again.
I know how to fix this problem and WILL fix it if given the responsibility to do so.
That's how serious the demise of my club has effected me.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Lasalo is getting less game time now. I think the penny is slowly starting to drop with Kearney.

Maitua was the only quality edge forward we had (with Smith injured) so there were a bunch of guys competing for the other spot. Now that Fui has made the switch from prop to edge forward, Lasalo is just there to give him and Reni a breather.

The only other option is Paulo (who has been playing in the middle) and Horo (who's a shit defender). Or Pat O'Hanlon who is even worse.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

If drinking makes you sad stop doing it.

Alcohol is a drug that limits your ability to think rationally. Just like sports fandom I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.