What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Luckily I was criticizing someones ability to count and not their spelling or I'd look really stupid.

'Stupid' isn't determined by what you know; it's determined by what you don't know.

You need a more well-rounded education, son, or you'll be left behind by the knowledge economy.

strider

Post Whore
'Stupid' isn't determined by what you know; it's determined by what you don't know.

You need a more well-rounded education, son, or you'll be left behind by the knowledge economy.

actually i would think ignorant is more what you don't know ... stupid is probably more about what you do know but don't get

Tony Bongo

Bench
But there was only one season where we finished 14th. As number of seasons go, it was far too small a sample size to declare shitness. Have I mentioned Hasler took Manly to third last place in his first season in charge? In his second season they scraped into the 8 and got belted in the first semi.

Are the knives going to be out for Kearney if we do the same because "He can't get the boys to lift for a finals match!!!!! :shock:"

You better f**ken believe it.

I do believe it. They were out last year when we didn't make the 8 and barely missed the spoon - but not from me. I thought we competed well considering all things.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
But there was only one season where we finished 14th. As number of seasons go, it was far too small a sample size to declare shitness. Have I mentioned Hasler took Manly to third last place in his first season in charge? In his second season they scraped into the 8 and got belted in the first semi.

Are the knives going to be out for Kearney if we do the same because "He can't get the boys to lift for a finals match!!!!! :shock:"

You better f**ken believe it.

I'm going to be as mad as f**k if we only scrape into the top 8 and get bundled out. I'm sure Kearney would be aiming higher. How many f**king years of crap do we have to go through. We've already had enough.

Gronk

Staff member
I'm going to be as mad as f**k if we only scrape into the top 8 and get bundled out. I'm sure Kearney would be aiming higher. How many f**king years of crap do we have to go through. We've already had enough.

LOL Feeling your pain Bro. :lol:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

When Kearney joined we had to start over again. The years of crap are unfortunate but they're not going to make the club any quicker to rebuild.

Hopefully we'll go far in the semis (there's even a teensy chance we'll win the comp this year) but if we get knocked out in week 1 against the minor premiers you won't find me swinging from the rafters.

Whatever happens we'll hope for improvement next year. Unless we're already defending premiers.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
When Kearney joined we had to start over again. The years of crap are unfortunate but they're not going to make the club any quicker to rebuild.

Hopefully we'll go far in the semis (there's even a teensy chance we'll win the comp this year) but if we get knocked out in week 1 against the minor premiers you won't find me swinging from the rafters.

Whatever happens we'll hope for improvement next year. Unless we're already defending premiers.
Why not its only been 26 years, whats another year of under achieving, if in fact we do under achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.