What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suitman

Post Whore
The Independent sports shops @ Rouse Hill and Blacktown have been selling 2011 versions for $49 for months, so he is just trying to keep up.

And Cherrybrook shopping centre has had one of those stall thingys set up and been doing the same thing.

Suity

eels81236

Bench
Corrected grammar and punctuation and also removed slang and got a whole new meaning. Though for the life of me, I cannot understand why someone would talk to their own bowel movements. :crazy::crazy:

"Faeces, I can say what I want, when I want. You are one of the most opinionated anuses on here and shoot anyone down who does not agree with your diarrhea. You are a waste of space buddy, like your special friend SDM."

**Am bored now - bring on 7.35pm **

Still not quite right. We are getting closer with every correction though.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
The old Leagues and Legends at Blacktown which is now the "Footy Shop" has some very reasonably priced gear.

spartan2153

Juniors
It's funny how they mention he is now on par with the highest earners 'thurston and inglis on 500k per season'.

However, when referring to sandow everyone still refers to him as a 550k per year buy.

Ithink because when u compare the price of those guys & how much sandow got, the media is still in shock at how much he is earning from us

oldmancraigy

Coach
Ithink because when u compare the price of those guys & how much sandow got, the media is still in shock at how much he is earning from us

Well - people only tend to use Rusty's $550k number (or his $650k number) when they want to bag Sandow/ Parra.

But the initial reporting was something like $1.7million over 4 years. The bigger number emerged when Russell divided by 3 and not 4 (and then added a bit on to sensationalize it the first time)
At $425k per season, Sandow is pretty good value. Don't be crazy and write him off just yet - the kid is a fighter and tremendous competitor. Pay packet is very reasonable when you consider the top paid halfbacks are getting that bit more.

oldmancraigy

Coach
It's funny how they mention he is now on par with the highest earners 'thurston and inglis on 500k per season'.

However, when referring to sandow everyone still refers to him as a 550k per year buy.

As I just posted, the $550k thing is only to bag us.

Clearly he's on less than that (the $425k guess seems reasonable) - and not one of the 'top earners' in the comp.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well - people only tend to use Rusty's $550k number (or his $650k number) when they want to bag Sandow/ Parra.

But the initial reporting was something like $1.7million over 4 years. The bigger number emerged when Russell divided by 3 and not 4 (and then added a bit on to sensationalize it the first time)
At $425k per season, Sandow is pretty good value. Don't be crazy and write him off just yet - the kid is a fighter and tremendous competitor. Pay packet is very reasonable when you consider the top paid halfbacks are getting that bit more.
It's a steal when you think what we were paying Morts.

Captain BF

Juniors
I heard a disturbing rumour tonight, that Tim Mannah is unwanted by Kearney. Does anyone know if this rumour has any legs? Please feel free to p.m. me if you don't wish to respond publicly.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I heard a disturbing rumour tonight, that Tim Mannah is unwanted by Kearney. Does anyone know if this rumour has any legs? Please feel free to p.m. me if you don't wish to respond publicly.

Who is your source, someone close to the club or an eels player, someone you trust?

If true, just WOW WOW WOW.

Mute

Juniors

If Kearney got rid of Mannah, I will personally burn down Parramatta Stadium, with Kearney inside.

MrT

Juniors

Kearney made him captain when Hindy was out. All kinds of rumours going on. I heard of uppercuts thrown at training that proved to be BS. When ur team is down all sorts of crap comes out

Pazza

First Grade

lol is that why mannah has a starting spot over poore/ fui and is vice captain?

MrT

Juniors
and just to finish I'd back Tim Mannah before Kearney. Mannah was shaking his head right infront of me after 20 mins being subbed. He's our next captain and halways gives his all. Even in Townsville last week he gained like 134m.

Captain BF

Juniors
Not a reliable source at all. I am hoping it is just another BS rumour as someone else posted, there is a few bits of BS flying around at the moment.

I think Mannah and Allgood are our long term starting props.

phantom eel

First Grade
There were some strange substitutions tonight... did SK put on Paulo (instead of Fui/Poore) for Mannah after 20mins?

No wonder Tim was shaking his head - by the time Fui got on at the 30min mark, then game was gone. Impressed that Mannah was the only one trying to get the team to huddle and talk behind the tryline as the Panthers converted the final try - he's captaincy material.

Maybe the rumour was SK no longer wants John Mannah?

MrT

Juniors
There were some strange substitutions tonight... did SK put on Paulo (instead of Fui/Poore) for Mannah after 20mins?

No wonder Tim was shaking his head - by the time Fui got on at the 30min mark, then game was gone. Impressed that Mannah was the only one trying to get the team to huddle and talk behind the tryline as the Panthers converted the final try - he's captaincy material.

Maybe the rumour was SK no longer wants John Mannah?

Fui needs to start. He's a fit prop these days and his impact is needed from the get go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts