What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger

Immortal
Maybe if we all pooled our resources and tried to get him a job. Maybe that would help? You know the funny thing, Avenger? The funny thing is that some posters here think that he "knows his football" and that he's an "excellent debater". Anyone who's ever been on a debating team would know that this guy doesn't know the first thing about debating. Using primary school tactics and spurious logic to stoically defend a position isn't debating. It's an obsession with being the centre of attention on an internet forum. (Which is bizarre.) And anyone with any self-respect would understand that he knows no more about football than anyone else who posts here. It's highly embarrassing to belong to this forum these days. When I look at the other site and the innovation of the Cumberland Throw, and some of the interesting football talk and information generated by some of the posters there, I think it's a real shame to see what this site has become. I also find it interesting that this bloke's narcissism was never allowed to gain a foot-hold over on that site. That's interesting.
The only reason I haven't completely left this site is that the format here is better than over there (the way we can respond to posts, etc.) If they could fix that up over there, I'd be off like a flash.

Well said mate. I agree if the format changed on Phil's site and mirrored this one I would join too. The day our resident moron joined here was the beginning of the end of this forum. Imagine he was banned? What would he do? Turn into a single brown shemale?

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
I dont understand how pou is able to get under everybodies skin. He is an annoying f**k that thrives on debates and firing dumb f**ks up, which is pretty sad but amusing, but for anyone to get riled up and infuriated over a forum is even more of a sad f**ker in my opinion.

Your all a bunch of losers.....

Anyhow, carry on

El Diablo

Post Whore
Rammy trying to make friends

F_200708_August29TV_353780a.jpg

phantom eel

First Grade
Well this thread sure has been eventful over the past day.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts