What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

lingard

Coach
I have noticed most members post at sporadic times. Usually because they are at work, are doing things over the weekend, have other interests or commitments. However there is one knob in particular who is obviously an insomniac, posts everyday day and night, argues with everyone about everything and has a limited or boring life.

I accept it's his choice but it's sad, very sad.

#whatevermakesyouhappy

Maybe if we all pooled our resources and tried to get him a job. Maybe that would help? You know the funny thing, Avenger? The funny thing is that some posters here think that he "knows his football" and that he's an "excellent debater". Anyone who's ever been on a debating team would know that this guy doesn't know the first thing about debating. Using primary school tactics and spurious logic to stoically defend a position isn't debating. It's an obsession with being the centre of attention on an internet forum. (Which is bizarre.) And anyone with any self-respect would understand that he knows no more about football than anyone else who posts here. It's highly embarrassing to belong to this forum these days. When I look at the other site and the innovation of the Cumberland Throw, and some of the interesting football talk and information generated by some of the posters there, I think it's a real shame to see what this site has become. I also find it interesting that this bloke's narcissism was never allowed to gain a foot-hold over on that site. That's interesting.
The only reason I haven't completely left this site is that the format here is better than over there (the way we can respond to posts, etc.) If they could fix that up over there, I'd be off like a flash.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What do you think is the reason?

Probably shortfalls in strategic planning or communication. The Sandow signing was a career killer as well. No other club seemed in a hurry to sign him. Even Souths' offer was less than ours, and he was a fan favourite there.

lingard

Coach
I heard that member spends a lot of time away from his family and travels a lot across different time zones. And while he can't give them all his time he can give his family his money. So 'having a life' is out of the question. And you're right it's sad, but we live with our choices.

I heard he was a bullshit artist.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Maybe if we all pooled our resources and tried to get him a job. Maybe that would help? You know the funny thing, Avenger? The funny thing is that some posters here think that he "knows his football" and that he's an "excellent debater". Anyone who's ever been on a debating team would know that this guy doesn't know the first thing about debating. Using primary school tactics and spurious logic to stoically defend a position isn't debating. It's an obsession with being the centre of attention on an internet forum. (Which is bizarre.) And anyone with any self-respect would understand that he knows no more about football than anyone else who posts here. It's highly embarrassing to belong to this forum these days. When I look at the other site and the innovation of the Cumberland Throw, and some of the interesting football talk and information generated by some of the posters there, I think it's a real shame to see what this site has become. I also find it interesting that this bloke's narcissism was never allowed to gain a foot-hold over on that site. That's interesting.
The only reason I haven't completely left this site is that the format here is better than over there (the way we can respond to posts, etc.) If they could fix that up over there, I'd be off like a flash.

Blah blah blah this is what PMs are for you bitter old fool.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You'd like me to send you a PM?

How about instead of publicly bitching about me being the centre of attention, you discuss my shortfalls in PMs to your like minded co-bitches. Doing it in this public forum is surely counter productive and makes you look dishonest and obsessive.

Bigfella

Coach
How about instead of publicly bitching about me being the centre of attention, you discuss my shortfalls in PMs to your like minded co-bitches. Doing it in this public forum is surely counter productive and makes you look dishonest and obsessive.

How do you know he doesn't do that already?

#Myinboxisoverflowing

lingard

Coach

:lol::lol::lol: Wouldn't that be funny! We all have private conversations about you. You wish.

#I'mthecentreofattention

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How do you know he doesn't do that already?

#Myinboxisoverflowing

Well then there's little need to repeat it in public. If it really does hurt him that much to make me the centre of attention.

You merkins really need to give up trying to discredit me. If I'm such a boring idiot my actions will speak for themselves.

oldmancraigy

Coach

Isn't the other issue that the football knowledge of said poster is also lacking?

If not lacking, not really evident... all he does is challenge the status quo. If you push his arguments to the extreme you get ridiculed.

I might be referring to the wrong person, I actually blocked them months ago - whenever you feel like it you can click to read a post, but when you see 5 in a row you just walk on by.
The downside is that all I get to read now is hiney whinging and Rammies 'Casper-esque' tirades....
Oh well, it's the off-season!

strider

Post Whore
I find it interesting that some merkins take offence while others don't. Some get my humour while others piss their knickers.

#NowTheWorldDon'tMoveToTheBeatOfJustOneDrum...

Personally i am getting your humour AND pissing my knickers

Maybe a different piss.

strider

Post Whore
:lol::lol::lol: Wouldn't that be funny! We all have private conversations about you. You wish.

#I'mthecentreofattention

I dunno if its twigged with you yet, but the way you go on pretty much makes people see you in the same light you are portraying him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts