What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRam

Coach
Isn't the other issue that the football knowledge of said poster is also lacking?

If not lacking, not really evident... all he does is challenge the status quo. If you push his arguments to the extreme you get ridiculed.

I might be referring to the wrong person, I actually blocked them months ago - whenever you feel like it you can click to read a post, but when you see 5 in a row you just walk on by.
The downside is that all I get to read now is hiney whinging and Rammies 'Casper-esque' tirades....
Oh well, it's the off-season!

Hey I don't tirade, I gently try to persuade.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yep, although one difference is that if you understand Pou then you know he is just having fun and filling in his spare time. Not sure what the others excuse is.

FFS you guys can we stop making this all about lingard?!? It's exactly what he wants.

Sad really

Bigfella

Coach
Yep, although one difference is that if you understand Pou then you know he is just having fun and filling in his spare time. Not sure what the others excuse is.

Lol.

He happens to push the same barrow as you.

Not sure people need an "excuse" to have a different opinion.

Maybe their sources are telling them something different?

Bigfella

Coach
The one where you apologise for or rationalise any decision the club ever makes, and gang up on anyone with a different opinion.

Gronk is on board too.

#reverseamigos

TheRam

Coach
You are about as gentle as Clive Palmer in an all you can eat Buffett.

But, having said that sometimes people need to be kicked in the arse and you are the Man for the job Ram.

You say Palmer and buffets , I say Twiggy at a super model, high class tea party, scarcely being noticed. :cool:

emjaycee

Coach
The one where you apologise for or rationalise any decision the club ever makes, and gang up on anyone with a different opinion.

Gronk is on board too.

#reverseamigos

Thanks for being so specific.
And here I was thinking you were just generalising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts