What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Whilst the De Vinci cod was broken on the 31st of December it's been hinted to me that the dominoes may 'officially' begin to fall today...

TheRam

Coach
TheRam will not be happy if he goes but then he will not be happy if he stays either

If he goes, I'd almost be happier then if you were to piss off El Dicko.

:lol:

Yeah,
If he goes he will blow up deluxe about how amateur it makes the club look, will say good clubs like the Roosters would never pay someone to play for another club, and yet give no reasons (in a very long whinge) as to why keeping Morgan would be a good idea.

If he stays he will blow up deluxe about how amateur it makes the club look, and say we should have lost him over whomever we do lose, because that player will be the next immortal (when said player is not in FG in 2 years time, he will simply claim not through lack of talent, they were good enough to be an immortal, but circumstances conspired against them - and of course it will be the clubs fault).

Talk about humor falling flat. Try a little less harder maybe.

TheRam

Coach
Ay????

By the way ram, surely you'd be excited about the prospect of one of the best centres in the comp in our backline?

The Da Vinci Code.

Yes it would be a fantastic signing as long as it is at the right price after the expected initial 2016 discount rate.

But I also expect Watmough to probably retire after this season, so that could effectively free up upwards of $600k. If Watmough doesn't retire after the 2016 season we will be stuffed on a couple of levels.

Delboy

First Grade
With the he Hoppa decision to go to court in July, then the judgement may be either way so there should be no penalty this year, as you can't pre guess the outcome

I would imagine if there was an issue that affects the cap, it would most probably be taken into account for 2017. Then we can still ask questions about the rosters at the Rorters and Donkeys, maybe we can adopt their stance and not turn up to be questioned ( joking )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts