What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Week

Bench
Tbh I was keen on him the moment the rumours surfaced. He is world-class.

Exactly. He's a regular in the Australian side, let alone NSW. He had been rep material his entire career. Having a player like him in our side is no way a negative.

I'm extremely happy he's coming to our club.

I know exactly how you guys feel, we literally got Jenko in the same circumstances in 2013, almost down to the same day. He's a fantastic pick up for you guys and not only is he an amazing attacking player but a very solid defender.

You guys will be an exciting team with Semi and Jenko in the same side.

Only had good intentions.

Not that it means much, whatever good Jenko and Semi do will be undone by your overpriced, old and slow forward pack.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I know exactly how you guys feel, we literally got Jenko in the same circumstances in 2013, almost down to the same day. He's a fantastic pick up for you guys and not only is he an amazing attacking player but a very solid defender.

You guys will be an exciting team with Semi and Jenko in the same side.

Really good points - we all know Jennings is a gun attacking player, but he's also a solid defender.

I can't believe we nabbed him - our best signing in years tbh.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Does Chipmunk look like he's joking?

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.