What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmancraigy

Coach
So, why not just pay everyone a bonus through the leagues club?

How would that escape notice? Sounds like renting a marquee to yourself, except you now have every leagues club member entitled to ask questions about where that cash is going. If you reckon every single one of them would keep it quiet....

Pretty different to a bloke agreeing to retire early and giving up 500k per year to take the gardeners job from bert isnt it? (Even that would face scrutiny - it is hard to do!).
If they were desperate to retire, why organise them an out? Just let em walk. If enticing someone who is wavering, a 10year job pulling beers might entice? (Or a real estate job teed up through a supporter etc).

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Your one sick human Garry...... Guy just lost his father....

Sad news. I wasn't aware of this.

Don't pretend you weren't in equal gibber mode about an hour ago and equally 'sick' and 'disrespectful'. I was just responding to your email you muncher of chipolatas.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Gus whats the chances of Kieran Moss playing NRL this year for Parra- Certainty

Actually he does say Hayne wont be back and Jnr will be an eel for 2016

He is currently injured and could be missing for the trials.... I mean moss not gus ffs!

hindy111

Post Whore
Idris would of come cheap as was released by titans...
Hiku will do well.We chased him too.Prefer jennings thou in this deal.We missed roberts lafai and hiku and landed jennings ��

All good garry....Im stirring.Now feed me the Salami.gobble gobble.Ill swallow it whole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts