What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigfella

Coach
What does everyone think - would we have preferred Roberts or Jennings?

Jennings is proven over a long period and at the highest level.

Jennings prob has the more proven temperament and less risk off field.

Roberts might have the higher ceiling of the two but Jennings probably the more likely to deliver?

Eelementary

Post Whore

Roberts might have the higher ceiling of the two but Jennings probably the more likely to deliver?

Jennings, hands down - just as dangerous (if not more so), but a much better defender.

Chipmunk

Coach

Jennings obviously had interest in at least coming to Parra. it appears Roberts had no interest in playing anywhere besides the Broncos.

Jennings easily the best option just on that info.

Avenger

Immortal
I think we should look seriously at releasing Pauli, Terepo and John Folau. They will get nowhere near first grade unless there is a plane crash.

Tommy Coco

Juniors
CY9ez1OUkAAJtAF.jpg:large

right hand side?

IFR33K

Coach
I think we should look seriously at releasing Pauli, Terepo and John Folau. They will get nowhere near first grade unless there is a plane crash.

I beg to differ.

If we are in fact losing junior then I say we need to keep Pauli. One or the other but not both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts