What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangs

Coach
No chance. Sharks want cap space not another player

They want to win a grand final. Matterson is hot property. They will find a way (Just like we used to when Gus was here).

It won't be Moylan for Matterson. More like Moylan + release 3 others for Matterson.

franklin2323

Immortal
They want to win a grand final. Matterson is hot property. They will find a way (Just like we used to when Gus was here).

It won't be Moylan for Matterson. More like Moylan + release 3 others for Matterson.

And to get Ramien? It doesn't work

Coastal

Juniors
It's really easy. Once a discussion has gone off track and has taken a life of its own, a mod moves all the related posts to the appropriate thread with a link in the old thread stating where it has gone. If no existing thread exists, a new one is made and the same thing happens.

It's not rocket science.
In the current list of threads this is the only one worth looking at, and has current discussions in it, the others apart from "injury update" are all obsolete, so I'd imagine everyone navigates to this thread. So maybe the mods in your thoughts should create a thread called "The thread of all threads" or a thread called a "thread within a thread" where they can nominate the discussion, the page number and position on that page where you can start reading from? Then you wont have to read through pages that aren't relative to your interests?
Just a thought. LOL

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
Keeping Dugan, Moylan, Morris, Fafita, and Graham also wery wery greedy
Which of those joined a new club only to leave 1 year into a multi year deal purely because they wanted more money?

This is next level greed. At the time they were signed it was good money and a risk for the club that signed them. Suddenly they think another club is willing to pay more..why should i honour the contract I signed?

betcats

Referee
If they are signing matterson you have to think someone else besides Moylan is going, That Nikora would be a good signing.

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
In the current list of threads this is the only one worth looking at, and has current discussions in it, the others apart from "injury update" are all obsolete, so I'd imagine everyone navigates to this thread. So maybe the mods in your thoughts should create a thread called "The thread of all threads" or a thread called a "thread within a thread" where they can nominate the discussion, the page number and position on that page where you can start reading from? Then you wont have to read through pages that aren't relative to your interests?
Just a thought. LOL

How to create something difficult out of something which is quite simple. Way to go. :p. I have one word (no I don't want an essay on it either :p) WHY.

Coastal

Juniors
How to create something difficult out of something which is quite simple. Way to go. :p. I have one word (no I don't want an essay on it either :p) WHY.
You have a real tendency to not read posts properly and put stupid responses. I'm not surprised by your response. You don't seem to be able to read outside the box. I cant wait for that "MAGIC" date of 1/11 you seemed to believe no one else knew about, there is going to be a big puff of smoke at daybreak?

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
You have a real tendency to not read posts properly and put stupid responses. I'm not surprised by your response. You don't seem to be able to read outside the box. I cant wait for that "MAGIC" date of 1/11 you seemed to believe no one else knew about, there is going to be a big puff of smoke at daybreak?

Oh dear. You do go off easily don't you. 1/11 was more than a little tongue in cheek. Coastal you do have the ability to make the easy sound complicated and in the process big note yourself. But hey go for it. Enjoy the ride. :D:eek::D.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Let's get back on topic. Who's comming.

Well Santa is at the beginning of December.

Player wise Would love a big strong forward a JFH clone. Doesn't say much but leaves it all on the paddock.

roofromoz

First Grade
Rumoured: every player off contract / seeking a release / might be squeezed out due to salary cap

Confirmed: nobody... yet. Apart from Api.

Status
Not open for further replies.