What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilkenny

Coach
Hard to tell what rookies are ready. Prob get guys in the ilk of Sele etc. To go with Lindsay Smith and Hopgood already signed

The club know what they are doing. Forward planning, strategic thinking all will be good.

We talked about his a month or so back and recognised half a dozen or so fringe players off contract would be let go and not resigned. It happening sooner rather than later but there is a method behind that.

franklin2323

Immortal
The club know what they are doing. Forward planning, strategic thinking all will be good.

We talked about his a month or so back and recognised half a dozen or so fringe players off contract would be let go and not resigned. It happening sooner rather than later but there is a method behind that.

Ellis was always gone. Smith to take his place. Hopgood I think takes Jed's place but I think it is always wise to keep space to make use of another club's firesale

Jane Murray

Bench
Does anyone know what happened to Tyson Smoothy? If my memory services me correctly, the club was talking him up big time, then the noise stopped?

GongPanther

Referee
Jed released to Souths just last week. Blore was released to the tigers during the lockdown I believe, hes definitely at the tigs.
Thanks for that BC. Interesting, but hardly surprising to note that Cartwright and Ellis not named on the bench for their respective clubs. although Shawn Blore on an extended bench for the Tigers. Can't wait to see them all in their new roles.

Jane Murray

Bench
I came across this today. I am unsure of the accuracy though.

Attachments

• Screenshot 07_15_2020 09_17_11.png
    Screenshot 07_15_2020 09_17_11.png
    241.8 KB · Views: 46

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I came across this today. I am unsure of the accuracy though.

What website did you get this off Jane. I have no idea whether it's legit or not.

The NRL does say though :Can't be in talks with player or management though until after November. Against the 'rules' Club and manager could get into heaps of trouble doing this.

That's why some agents are in 'hot water' at the moment, this type of behaviour.

Unless of course Penrith allow him to talk to other clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.