What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane Murray

Bench
Soon.
One is definitely a done deal, another not far off. Managers usually drag the chain with a few clauses. Not having next year's cap locked in is a little troublesome.
Is Stephen Crichton the one who is definitely done? Hopefully, the another one is Matt Burton?

Kilkenny

Coach
Jed and Kaide are NRL quality.

Jed will be a great pick up for the Bunnies and I’m sure Kaide will be great where ever he ends up.

Shame to see both leave but it is what it is and they are both NRL players in quality just requiring an opportunity.

betcats

Referee
Api just posted something wishing Kaide Ellis all the best on his new journey, sounds like he’s on the move.

Edit: I read somewhere the dragons were looking at him so maybe he’s gone there.

soc123_au

Staff member
Api just posted something wishing Kaide Ellis all the best on his new journey, sounds like he’s on the move.

Edit: I read somewhere the dragons were looking at him so maybe he’s gone there.

Blade 23 confirmed it in one of the threads after last nights game. He also said a re signing is all but done & another just about sorted. He didnt reveal which players though. Hopefully Crichton & Burton.

CCJohnC

Juniors
Kaide Ellis for rest of season. No indication I can see that it is a permanent move. Similar to Hetherington perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.