What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

martielang

Bench
Over Capewell?

We did go well with 3 props on the bench, but I also think there’s an opportunity to use our second row rotation better. Martin could play some minutes in the middle.

I think as one of the 4 props. Obviously if they’re all fit & firing he’ll likely miss out but maybe IC may want a more steady type from time to time.

Luke Bowden

First Grade

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I hope not. Who knows, Burton sounded like he wants to stay, judging by past articles.

JT didn’t want the leave the dogs either, but he was advised too and bit the bullet. Worked out for him.

I hope he stays and wish him well if he decides to go, he seems like a great kid with a massive future.

As long as we have Luai, we’ll be sweet.

Whatever happens I just hope it’s quick. If we don’t re-sign Burton then we might have the money to make a play for a decent right centre.

TIGER14

Bench
I can't believe the comments on here in regards to Robert Jennings. You guys were this years' runners up ffs and have one of the best backlines in the camp. Jennings is barely Ron Massey Cup standard.

Robert Jennings has been a running joke for 2 years among Tigers fans. Even in our crap team he has stood out, head and shoulders above the rest, as being especially shithouse. Many times the ball would be spread to his wing and he would be lagging way behind the line, nowhere to be seen. He also never, ever comes infield looking for the ball. He can go entire games without even touching the ball. In all my years of supporting Wests Tigers I have never seen a more lazy, useless player than Robert Jennings. And that's saying something, Nathan Milone played for us.

MWZ is 3x the player Jennings is. They both played for us and given a choice I would take MWZ any day.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I can't believe the comments on here in regards to Robert Jennings. You guys were this years' runners up ffs and have one of the best backlines in the camp. Jennings is barely Ron Massey Cup standard.

Robert Jennings has been a running joke for 2 years among Tigers fans. Even in our crap team he has stood out, head and shoulders above the rest, as being especially shithouse. Many times the ball would be spread to his wing and he would be lagging way behind the line, nowhere to be seen. He also never, ever comes infield looking for the ball. He can go entire games without even touching the ball. In all my years of supporting Wests Tigers I have never seen a more lazy, useless player than Robert Jennings. And that's saying something, Nathan Milone played for us.

MWZ is 3x the player Jennings is. They both played for us and given a choice I would take MWZ any day.

If he was so bad. Why then was Robert the top try scorer when at Souths.

I suggest it has more to do with the team around him at W/T. Robert did very well when at Souths, and has the potential to do the same again with the quality players we have at the Penrith Panthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.