What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane Murray

Bench
It is fair to say there is no plan.They have been waiting hours on crighton and have got caught out.It could well turn out we turn over 7 of out top 21 players and replace them with bunnies

A month ago I believed top 8 next season, top 4 unlikely after losing experience and the Mansour outburst ruffling the group, Crichton not signing etc Now it looks way worse This club is run by homer Simpson.

Wow? Apply for the job, and see if you two can do better.

murraymob

Coach
Wow? Apply for the job, and see if you two can do better.
As usual Jane your knowledge of the workings of the club are done by newspaper and internet
Ever heard of the term jobs for the boys.thats how the board and all committees since 1967 have evolved .Hence why we have on made 4 grand finals

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
As usual Jane your knowledge of the workings of the club are done by newspaper and internet
Ever heard of the term jobs for the boys.thats how the board and all committees since 1967 have evolved .Hence why we have on made 4 grand finals

Of course your knowledge is from sources close to the club. That's why you badger Blade everytime he's on here about signings.

Everyone on this site generally gets their knowledge from the media, so that's a pretty silly thing to say.

Your very quick to throw stones Murraymob and at club and others on this site.

This 'jobs for the boys' thingy.....is it actual knowldge or just general bias ?

murraymob

Coach
and yours aren't ?
The difference is simple I have been around the juniors and the club and accepted every excuse under the sun .Even laughed when our secretary dubbed us the penny panthers
But at what point do we learn and stop over paying every 5 years .Stop pushing our best out the door .Stop waiting for those juniors to arrive .now start at the first point and just repeat all points every 5 years

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
The difference is simple I have been around the juniors and the club and accepted every excuse under the sun .Even laughed when our secretary dubbed us the penny panthers
But at what point do we learn and stop over paying every 5 years .Stop pushing our best out the door .Stop waiting for those juniors to arrive .now start at the first point and just repeat all points every 5 years

Mate I've watched the game since the mid 60's. I don't have any inside knowlege from junior clubs or anything like that. so obviously your in a much better position than I will ever be.

If you believe that the club is going to hell in a hand basket go for it. My words won't change that thinking.

I've stated this before and I know ir's trite but I firmly believe it.......I see roses among the thorns, not thorns amongst the rose bushes. That's how I view life.

Jane Murray

Bench
Seems like that's your knowledge. Pmsl.

He won second rower of the year in every single awards. Moving Kikau is nuts, there’s no other way of looking at it.

It’s so nuts I don’t believe it would happen. It’s just a website error.

Bob

Juniors
Just looked up the Penrith Panthers site.

Big Kiks (it appears) will be moved to prop in 2021.....
Kiks has always been classed as a prop on the panthers website, it’s the position he played for the cowboys in the 20’s, when he first started with us he came off the bench to replace a middle forward

murraymob

Coach
I don’t know, I thought our fitness this year was exceptional, a long way from the Ronnie Palmer days
I was at a fan day when Ronnie was with us.He was getting more requests for photos than most players funny stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts