What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivan also recruited guys like Kite and Sika Manu and a bunch of others for overs in his first stint with us. It was a stated strategy to bring winners with great attitudes and leadership to the club to stepchange the culture before they started trying to get the absolute most out of the cap to contend.

I think he had the Tigers on the same route, which bore some impressive, pride filled performances before he left. Unfortunately I don’t think just assembling a well cap managed squad will get the Tigers a premiership.

I would’ve thought that was mostly Gould, and I don’t think we overpaid to the extent the tigers did with Reynolds, Mybe etc.

betcats

Referee
Not having a go at you, just making everyone aware of not trusting Ivan’s left field purchases! At the Panthers he walked into a side on the up, and Barrett was a huge part of last year.

His recruitment has been great so far since coming back. Api, Zane and Capewell in one season is pretty great. Barrett can eat a dick, come and talk shit about Ivan when Madge managers to do better than Ivan did with the tigers in 2018.

Jane Murray

Bench
His recruitment has been great so far since coming back. Api, Zane and Capewell in one season is pretty great. Barrett can eat a dick, come and talk shit about Ivan when Madge managers to do better than Ivan did with the tigers in 2018.
When did Barrett trash talk Ivan?

murraymob

Coach
One of the big g things with recruitment is not just who has final say .We all know it’s Cleary and only Cleary .But it’s the feedback and opinions of others on that committee than can have a player signed or moved on
This is a area I think Barret will be missed .Oneill will just agree and say yes money permitting as Cleary was his recruitment
Let’s hope we don’t go back to 1 pass run kick on the last

betcats

Referee
One of the big g things with recruitment is not just who has final say .We all know it’s Cleary and only Cleary .But it’s the feedback and opinions of others on that committee than can have a player signed or moved on
This is a area I think Barret will be missed .Oneill will just agree and say yes money permitting as Cleary was his recruitment

I think you are underestimating the power Matt Cameron has.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Goodness me your drawing a very long bow here.

murraymob

Coach
I might get shot down here, but the likes of Joel Clinton, Tim Grant and RCG have gone on to play at some level of representative footy under our watch.
Gold Coast
Is talking through our history .Yes those guys where awesome.but we go alright in most postions but since 67 there have not been many

Jane Murray

Bench
Wow! Such a Debbie Downer.

Status
Not open for further replies.